Help with an x3

First timer here- Not sure if this is the right area to post but wanted to gauge a deal from a dealer-

2021 X3 sdrive30i
MSRP- $48,935
Negotiated Cap Cost- $43,285
Discount- $4525
Rebates- $1750
Zero Down
$1425 out the door
$533/ mo.
MF- .00082/ Residual 55%

I am eligible for loyalty or corp sales incentive
Is this a good deal? Monthly payment seems way high and I cannot get the dealers numbers to match my calculator. How does the “discount” the dealer says factor in?

**Not sure if I put the dealer “Discount” in correctly?

thanks

Post a link to your calculator and we can try to help.

1 Like

This is like within $200 total to your numbers. Could be dealer/gov fees.

Your selling price looks to be 9.2% off (MSRP - dealer discount). They seem to be giving you that discount before incentives that you qualify for assuming buy rate.

I’m seeing BMW brokers offer 12-13% before incentives here on marketplace. If you push for more discount, say 11%, that should be good deal.

Double check on incentives amount, to be sure these are all you qualify for.

1 Like

What is common discount that brokers get on loaners x3 pre incentive?

Check the Marketplace for brokers in your region/state.

1 Like

How is this deal on a loaner?

Looks really decent, 16% before incentives, not a super-large loaner mileage penalty compared to loaners with 4K miles, buy rate. If you confirmed RV is right, it’s really decent. If you do MSDs it would look even better.

You entered your discount twice. Remove $4525 from untaxed incentives (that is not an incentive). Did you confirm MF and Residual from Edmunds?

Check the second calculator. The one labeled “for a loaner”

Listen to @RustyDaemon, also there are no registration fees for a loaner, it’s already registered.

I didn’t see the state anywhere, just southeast region, so it’s hard to say what the local rules about reg are.

North Carolina