Help with Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Lease

Greetings all,

I went to my local Alfa dealer to look at a 2020 Ti Sport. The car is very equipped and is the only Ti Sport on the lot. They are quoting me using the MF and RV that I matches what I received on Edmunds for a 36/12 lease (.00003 and 45% respectively). Additionally, they would cover the remaining three payments on current lease (appr. $1500).

I also contacted a dealer further away that has a similarly equipped leftover 2019 model. Their numbers are identical to the 2020 using a MF of .00004 and a residual of 47% but I can’t seem to make the numbers make sense in the calculator. In any event, neither deal seems great compared to other deals I’ve seen out there.

FYI, It’s not free - you’re paying for it. It’s just rolled back into your new lease

4500 lease cash, 1500 bonus, and loyalty stack for 8k plus 2k customer iirc on 19 giulias. 19s will be a lot cheaper I have a 19 in Imola I passed on at 400/month roughly with only first das for 24/10k, investigative 24/10k, RVs make it more attractive than 36s.

Might want to consider shopping Maryland, a lot of competitive FCA dealers.

I get it and normally I wouldn’t start shopping this far out, but figured if there were any deals to be had it might be worth it.

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying that with the $10k they are showing on the 19, there is potentially $4500 lease cash still sitting on the table?

No that’s the national program for 19 giulia ti sports AWD ONLY.

One of the dealers reached out to me on a different Ti sport (just missing the leather dash compared to the other one I was looking at). With the increase in rebates and the slightly less expensive car, it’s getting a little closer.