Help understand sante fe quote - topic moved

I am sorry for all the questions. Could someone please help me understand why this quote is so high? I thought I had my calculations correct using the LH calculator. I checked my numbers to Edmunds numbers and mine were pretty close to Edmunds. I have done more calculations in the LH calculator and read more about leases than ever in my life. since this is the first time I’ve done so much work myself I’m not sure if my numbers are correct or if the dealers are correct.
I received this quote from a dealer and I don’t know where some of these numbers are coming from or why it’s so high??

This dealer offer could very well be correct but if someone could help me understand it I would appreciate it.
Any idea what the title and misc fees of 957.25 is? The tax is built into the monthly payment, correct?
We do pay 164.50 to license a vehicle in WI plus 85.00 for plates (unless we just renewed them)
Thank you for your help.
The RV 59 is and the mf is .00142 if that makes a difference. I got numbers 1/31 so I think they are still accurate.

Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Leasehackr Calculator Usage