HELP...Rate this Seirra Denali Lease Deal REVISED

Is this a good deal ?
I feel I can do better.
Its the LAST day of the month so this deal is only good for today.

2017 GMC Seirra Denali Ultimate 4x4 Short Box

MSRP: [$64,245]
Selling Price: [$53,700]
Rebates: [$500 educator, $500 current gm lease]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: ??
Residual: ??

Total Due At Signing: $1,000
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $499.52

Zip Code: 08750
Sales Tax Rate: 7%

Yup, pretty good.
See if they will give you 12k for the same price and then youve done better.

I never understood this comment, which tends to come up often enough.

Either one needs 12k (in which case you’re negotiating based on that from the get-go), or you don’t (in which you should be negotiating for a lower monthly on the 10k)

Who negotiates for miles they apparently don’t need?

3 Likes

Looks like a great deal!! Earlier in the month I was offered a very close deak at $550 a month with $550 down. 12k miles and the same MSRP. Do It and Enjoy!!!

I would say it’s a good deal. I just signed for the same truck for 0 down and $557 per month. I’m in Texas so the entire sales tax is embedded in the monthly lease. The discount off MSRP is almost the same as I got. I love the truck.

1 Like

thank you for all the feedback. its greatly appreciated.
as good as a deal… i think i am going to risk and wait for “end of summer / labor day” to see if this deal can be duplicated via rebates etc.
the MAIN reason for this decision is because i still have 5 payments left on my current GM lease and the dealer is not interested in taking it in on this deal. i’d have to pay remaining payments upfront to dispose of my current truck and i dont think i am ready to do that.
this is a great website / tool.
thanks again everyone.

I had the same issue about 4 months ago. The dealer was wiling to “roll” in the payment. I was going to pay for it one way or the other so I just decided to wait. I’m glad I did. Good luck with you hunt. This site helped me with my search.

I would tell dealer to piss off for 5 months of payments. I would say buy my car outright from the lease without a pull ahead if you want me to sign

thanks… my logic (at least i am hoping) is that Labor day and Memorial Day should have similar factory rebates / incentives.

i was shocked too. my current lease is a 2014 Silverado LTZ Dbl Cab loaded…6.2L, 22" wheels, running boards, almost every option…AND only 25k miles when i should be at 27ish. The truck is in showroom condition. But they said “it wouldnt work out to my benefit”. so i’ll wait.

So change of events… the dealer called me 5 mins before closing. Seems they needed to sell one more truck. made a counter offer and at that point i had nothing to loose and re countered with this (and GOT IT).
I am SUPER happy !

2017 GMC Seirra Denali Ultimate 4x4 Short Box

MSRP: [$64,245]
Selling Price: [$53,700]
Rebates: [$500 educator, $500 current gm lease]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Total Due At Signing: $ 500
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $465

Zip Code: 08750
Sales Tax Rate: 7%

Thanks again to this site and everyone who replied.

4 Likes

That is a very good deal! Enjoy the Truck!

1 Like

You are Winning! Congrats!

1 Like

Perfect example of getting a great deal. You need to not “need” a car, and wait until the stars align!

1 Like

Great job negotiating. The dealer was honest and instead of offering a pull ahead which they would make up on the back end, they just gave you a straight up good offer.

1 Like

I would like to know how to start my own thread here. I cant figure out how to start a topic. Can anyone quickly explain that please. Anyway, that being said, I am talking to a bay area GMC dealer. He is offering 12k off msrp on roughly 5-6 different 2017 Denali models. My question is, he will do this for purchasing only, and nothing for leases. He is telling me this is set by GMC and not up to him and it is not in his control to offer anything. I was under the impression a dealer can offer any price they want. If he wanted to acknowledge the 12k off msrp on a lease he could. Am I wrong?

It all depends on the discounts he can pass along to you from gmc. Different incentives are offered for lease vs purchase. And dealers can discount off MSRP for sure. Depends on if they want profit or high volume of sales and service profits or other discounts from gm. Some is baloney about MSRP discount. Also you might have to earn new topic privileges. But usually top right there is something after you click on new topic group.

1 Like

The 12K is some combo of dealer discount and GM incentives. Usually there are more purchase incentives than lease incentives. Go to the GMC website and you’ll see GMC is offering over $9,000 of purchase incentives on some trucks.

1 Like

Pretty sure GMS isn’t even 11k off