Help on XC90 lease

Cloth and manual windows

1 Like

Don’t get offended - leatherette is standard on T5, so who knows. Maybe it has everything but leather package? lol JK, but R must come with leather, even T5, right?

I’m just being sarcastic, definitely not offended. Has leather/suede on the seats. The dealership I used had a few leftover T6’s but they didn’t have all the options I wanted. And the T6’s that did were spoken for already.

1 Like

I can’t imagine paying so much for a T5, even if it has Polestar. Personally, I wouldn’t get any XC90 in T5 trim as the engine is just too weak for such a big vehicle.

3 Likes

I much prefer driving my S60 T5 over my wife’s XC90 T6

1 Like

If its in Texas.Can you share me the dealer info?

Dealer is located in Connecticut

Can you please send me the breakdown of your deal. Trying to lease an XC90 an the dealer is being a pain in my ass! Thanks.

How is this deal in Chicago Area?

36 months / 10K per year

XC90 AWD T6 R-Design

MSRP: 63640
Sell Price: 50,750
Residual is 58%
Money factor is .00128
Down Payment: 0
Monthly Payment with Tax is 581

Is Money factor negotiable? I know Residual is not negotiable

You’ll want to confirm RV/MF/incentives with Edmunds and find out from the dealer if that’s $0 down or $0 das.

The bank sets buy rate MF. This is the number Edmunds will give you. Some dealers will mark up the mf. The mark up is negotiable. You can’t get below buy rate unless you use MSDs.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I am very new to leasing world. What is the difference between $0 down or $0 das? Which one is better? Thanks again!

Money down is a cap cost reduction. Basically a down payment to lower the amount being financed. Money due at sale(DAS) is the total cash out of hand to get the car. You can have $0 down, but still have a lot due at sale. Any money that you put down is at risk of being lost if the vehicle is totaled/stolen etc, so $0 das is generally preferred.

There’s a great leasing 101 resource on here that goes through all the details of what makes a lease work that would be a good thing to spend some time reading.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Lender sets the buy rate (base) mf which the dealer can markup for extra profit. If they mark it up than sure you can try negotiating it down. Only way to get less than buy rate is MSD or one pay (most, but not all, have these programs).

You should open your own thread, this one is tagged for TX.

I’m working a 2019 XC90 loaner deal in TX right now. I’m getting 10% off MSRP right now and am trying to figure out what my target discount should be? Thanks everyone!

How about this deal for 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum 6 passengers?

MSRP: $62,875
Selling Price: $56,250
RV: 62%
MF: 0.00173
Down payment: $3,000
Monthly payment(+tax): $660.55

first month payment is waived.

Thanks in advance,

On a loaner 19? 15%+ pre-incentive

1 Like

Have you verified RV/MF/incentives with Edmunds?

1 Like