Help on XC90 lease

Hi guys, new to LH and looking to lease a 2019 or 2020 Volvo xc90 T5 or T6 Momentum.

Spoke with a dealer today and this is what he offered on a 2019 T5 MOM:
MSRP: $55,530
Savings: $7,450 (13.4%)
Cap Cost: $47,990
Total add ons: $399 (window tint)
Sales tax: $3,036.75
Dealer/state fees: $285.25
TOTAL PRICE: $51,711.00
RV: 34,428.60

Down payment: $3,000
Monthly payment: $599

I don’t think this is a great deal and I’d prefer not to put any money down and have payments in the lower 500s or 400s…I’ve seen other posts on this forum with great deals. Any help is appreciated!

Start by going to Edmunds and getting the mf, RV, and incentives for the vehicle. Then, you need to determine the pre-incentive discount so you can compare against other deals.

1 Like

Use calculator, LH score is 7.1 year, bad deal. any incentives?

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Doesn’t look like there are any incentives on Edmunds for leasing right now. (https://www.edmunds.com/volvo/xc90/2020/deals/)

How can I get the LH score up??

You need to go to the Edmunds lease forum and ask specifically for the trim level in your zip code.

2 Likes

Thanks! Doing that now :slight_smile:

I signed a 2019 XC90 T5 R-Design this week with zero down and no MSD’s for $510 a month pre tax with $1600 due at signing. MSRP was $68575 and the final sale price was $54100.

1 Like

Nice, that sounds like what I’m after. Just curious, what are the payments after taxes? I am in Texas so I believe tax is paid on the full price of the vehicle and Im not sure whether its better to pay the taxes upfront ($4k-ish) or roll them into the monthly payments?

Thanks!

After tax it’s $549 a month, not bad considering it stickered at almost 70,000.

Just curious which dealership did you go through?

I messaged you

1 Like

T5 or T6? That sounds pretty expensive MSRP if it’s for a T5.

1 Like

What Jon said - must be T6, T5 doesn’t get to $68K

Nah I’ve seen 68k T5 units.

Rare but some dealers got stuck w/ loaded to the gills units.

2 Likes

I guess it is fully loaded, but a T6 Inscription with the same sticker over T5 R is a no-brainer.

1 Like

It’s a T5, fully loaded. Has the sound upgrade, polestar, advanced package and the heated package.

I hope it has leather :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cloth and manual windows

1 Like

Don’t get offended - leatherette is standard on T5, so who knows. Maybe it has everything but leather package? lol JK, but R must come with leather, even T5, right?

I’m just being sarcastic, definitely not offended. Has leather/suede on the seats. The dealership I used had a few leftover T6’s but they didn’t have all the options I wanted. And the T6’s that did were spoken for already.

1 Like