Help on SQ5 Prestige in FL

, ,

Thank you for your message!
Incentives: Summer of Audi $1000 Credit and $750 owner loyalty
I am going to tell them to give me the MF and Residual.
Thank you

I mean the 13% off is decent (as long as its off MSRP), but the Prestige doesnt lease well (as most Audis dont) and Florida dealers are tougher. Id look into a Premium Plus but yeah report back the MF and Residual and look into MSD’s.

Quick Edit on incentives, ,this is the updated figures:
Summer of Audi $2500 Credit and $750 owner loyalty

Discount looks good but your monthly is still high. Most likely your MF is marked up.

Hello, thank you!.. I am still trying to get the MF and Residual they are using. Apparently $3250 is from Factory incentives, the rest is dealer discount. What should be the monthly payment I should pursue?
is close to $600 (Tax included) achievable on this type of SUV?

You could possibly do a Premium Plus as ive been saying since the beginning? Have you searched the forums? Get the MF and Residual from the dealer and post to Edmunds to get the base rate for both. Make sure theyre not marking up the MF.

Thank you. I really prefer the options on the Prestige trim, this makes the SUV unique. With Premium Plus is just another one from the crowd. (Yes, I have seen that post from the guy who is leasing 2 for his wife and him, but those seem like unicorn deals, or is that the average people get here on SQ5 ? BTW I just got this message from the dealer :
"Adrian I am eager to assist and sell you a car. We have been going back and forth for too long. I am sure you are a busy man and would like to act on this. I am not qualified to give you this information. My part I have done with you and we have spent many many hours going over options and negotiating. I have given you the option to speak on the phone to a business manager and I have given you the option to come into the dealership and speak to him in person. Thank you for your time. "

I guess they are not happy with informed customer who ask for MF and RV used… Perhaps Florida dealers stories are true…

Hahahahaha welcome to florida!! Home of scumbag dealers!!

1 Like

Not qualified…haha. What you should do is find the MF and RV of the car for you region and punch it in the calculator to see what you would get.

Ok, I got the numbers from EDMUNDS (not the dealer) … The numbers should be:
MF .00044, with residual 49% with 39 months ( Residual with 36 months is 51, not sure why they are quoting 39.
So, with this numbers, what monthly payment I should get. (I am not proficient yet on the calculation tool)

Thank you for all your help guys!

Adding the Calculator… not very sure is accurate, missing something? THANKS

It says 2016 q5 in worksheet. I’m confused

sorry, that is my actual Lease, they tried to see if there was any equity on it, but there is none

Well youre counting your incentives twice according to your earlier post, this more matches the lease sheet but without the exact MF and Residual I cant get to the exact numbers, so it would seem as though theyre marking up the MF. Have you tried emailing other dealers around? I drove 3.5 hours to get my SQ5 P+ which has a better residual, but if the Prestige is what you want then go for it. Also see about applying some MSD’s to get it even lower?

Perhaps check with Audi of Coral Springs. They had no issues clearly going over discounts, MF, residuals and all of the details on an S4 I am looking at.

So youre off the ATS-V?

Yea, current lease deals put the ATS-V at just over $800 mo 36/10k. Too much.

1 Like

Hello! Yes, thank you! The issue with Coral Springs is that they are not giving up the discount yet (They quoted me only with 2.4% discount) !!
Another dealer closer to north miami beach is the one giving the discount, but these are the guys telling me they can not disclosure the MF and RV (well, at least the sales guy)

Try Jacksonville? See Here for all the SQ5 Prestige’s in the area:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=homePageNewCarTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c28514&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=32789&distance=200&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true

Or call the dealer and ask for the new car manager or finance manager and get the information.

You’re thinking about this backwards. The MF the dealer is using is irrelevant because for the deal YOU are willing to take, you want base MF. Base MF is what @VirginiaBeacher plugged into his calc link. I dabbled a step further as to what multiple security deposits would look like and added $1K to the sales price for Audicare (might be slightly more but this gets you in the ballpark) which adds 1% to the residual.

You need to tell the dealer with the 12% or so discount, base MF, incentives plus MSDs (or if not remove them) and Audicare, you want to be at monthly price in the calc link spits out with only standard fees out of pocket and no cap cost reduction.

In short, know the numbers and control the deal, don’t waste time trying to reverse engineer something the dealer provides you.

1 Like

“Another dealer closer to north miami beach is the one giving the discount, but these are the guys telling me they can not disclosure the MF and RV (well, at least the sales guy)”

You have to work above the sales guy…