Help Needed To Lease Volkswagen Atlas

Thanks. Since I had asked for numbers on two cars I assumed when they wrote 55/53 those were the numbers for the two different cars.

Any tips on how you got the payment that low?

I haven’t because the Atlas is the only SUV that has a three across latch installation for carseats, and has a seat that can tilt forward with a carseat installed on it for easy third row access. I have three young children (infant/3/4) and so these features are important to me. Unless the BMW can do that and I’m just not aware :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if the BMW can, I was referring to the Volvo XC90.

Still worth looking into, IMHO. Maybe a physical look at the car can show you if it’s practical for your family or not.

Oh geez. I am so sleep deprived with this new baby right now :disappointed:. I will check out the Volvo thank you!

The price is not low and frankly it’s a rip off for a $39,000 car. But it had a lot of features other cars didnt which you mentioned. The 2020s are coming out in 2 weeks so the dealers are trying to move their inventory.

I hear you. But in Chicago we are getting quotes in the 600’s and up which is INSANE!

Not sure what you ended up doing for a vehicle, but I’m in MN and have talked to a few dealers on a 2019 Atlas SE w/ Tech & R-line 4motion. Doesn’t seem like any of them are very good deals so far to me, but am curious what others have found. Can I get into a Volvo XC90 for a monthly payment similar to this at 36 mo / 15k miles?

Here’s a link to the calculator data with the best quote I’ve gotten thus far.

I ended up getting an SEL for $542 (that includes an 8% Cook county lease tax on top of the sales tax :weary:). Good deal? Probably not but it’s the lowest we were able to find and we LOVE the car! Plus, if we move I can take off 8% of that payment each month.

Can you share some details on your lease if you don’t mind? What was the MSRP and did you have anything DAS? I am looking at the Atlas SEL R-Line.