Help! kia stinger deal

That was my thought too actually but are there even any left anymore!?

If you look hard enough.

Same old story, Stingerā€™s lease horribly even if you have no negative equity. One of the only cars where its better to take the lease cash and then immediately buy out the lease to save money in the long run if you want to own it. Shame as its a great car.

1 Like

There was one month last year, where you could get a GT1 for $450 a month, 0 down. Now, itā€™s totally impossibleā€¦

If you havenā€™t signed this deal donā€™t sign it, this is one of the crappiest piles of crap deals youā€™ll find around these lairs, seriously donā€™t get the stinger youā€™ll regret it all around, go get a 430 or 440 bmw which are leasing well right now and donā€™t walk outta there with a payment higher than 450

2 Likes

yoru aim should be 5000 off msrp and there is also 5600 rebate from mfr for 3 year lease or 7200 rebate for 2 year lease so yoru price shoudl be accordingly.

i when to bmw and the prices was similar buut for a 330i 2020 with only m-packageā€¦nothing elseā€¦ my credit it 675 that is whyā€¦ :frowning:

Dang the credit wonā€™t help, donā€™t even look at the 3 series, see what stores have any 19 430is either gran coupe or coupe, those will be cheaper to lease even with your circumstances compared to a stinger, if they mention your score donā€™t get in to that before negotiation of discount and rebates,

its the negative equaty on the car is killing me
4800 negative equaty to me more exact.

Just buy the thing. Similar payment if you donā€™t trade it in in 3 years and have even more negative equity.

Maybe keep the current car for a little more, and get out of negative equity first???

1 Like

But to get out of the negative equity you still have to pay money towards said equity. It doesnā€™t disappear on its own.

If Kia still has this, you can buy this car out as soon as you sign your lease. Then you still have the benefit of lease incentives, but can finance the rest at reasonable rate.

But to get out of the negative equity you still have to pay money towards said equity. It doesnā€™t disappear on its own.

Rightā€¦ but you only need 1 carā€¦ so while you are paying down the equity you also gain the benefit of the car. Rolling the negative equity into a payment for another car means youā€™re paying down 2 cars at once, which is just a waste of money.

Didnā€™t you see? Op must have the stinger.

Hey guys whatā€™s up I also need help if you donā€™t mind. Iā€™m not too knowledgeable on how leases work but Iā€™m considering on pulling the trigger on a 2019 Kia stinger AWD premium.

Sell price 39,000
Trade in- 4,000
Down payment- 2,000
3 year lease at 10k miles for $299 a month
What are your thoughts?
I donā€™t have a problem with negative criticism. I just want honest opinions.
Thank you

Whatā€™s the MSRP? What are the incentives? Have you got an appraisal on your current vehicle through carvana/CarMax/vroom?

Whatā€™s the MF? RV? What kind of fees and such are they charging?

Is $299 pre or post tax?

1 Like

On carvana they are offering me 2,865. As far as the other stuff Iā€™m not even sure. I know I need to educate myself more on all these car terminologies. But to be honest I donā€™t even know what MF and RV is. The dealer started at $410 a month and by the time I left his last offer was $299. Iā€™m excited but worried they might be giving me a bad deal on the back end. Iā€™m going back tomorrow to finalize the deal. Thank you for commenting I appreciate all the help I could get

Donā€™t go back to finalize the deal until you understand what the deal is and how leases work.

2 Likes

awd premium is a 4 banger, so msrp is around $42k, which is hilarious if the sell price is $39k. A year ago I was getting $10k off msrp when everything added. Make sure you know what current incentives are, plus dealer discount.

Right now there is $7200 lease cash on 36 and $8400 on 24 months.

The money factor and residual value Iā€™ll ask about tomorrow. I understand what those mean now. As far as the lease cash of $7200. How would I negotiate that into the deal ?