Help finding the Money Factor

Hello everyone,
I need some help finding the MF with the information on this contract. I have tried couple of formulas, but it seems like I’m doing something wrong. This is a sign drive lease, zero out of pocket. Located in Miami, FL. Thanks in advance

Gross capitalized cost: 27,601
 Adjusted capitalized cost: 27,374
 Residual value: 15,549
 Depreciation: 11,825
 Rent Charge: 386
 Lease Length: 36 months
 Monthly payment: 360

Image is not showing up. Anyway, why don’t you ask the dealer directly? They can not lie about the MF since it will show on your contract anyway.

The contract doesn’t show MF. It shows rent charge. One can easily back calculate the MF from the rent charge, but that’s the value that is shown.

I just posted some information, thanks

They can lie what is base.

To OP try and reupload the photo, to imgur, etc?

I’ll take a peek for you if you can.

When your total rent charge is $386, why are you more worried about the MF above all else?

This the image of the contract

MF=(rent charge/number of periods)/(adjusted cap cost + rv)

In this case, it’s basically 0

1 Like

What he said ^.

How’s your discount look, any extra dealer fees, etc?

I’m doing a favor for a friend, as far as I know they gave her some discount, but of course, from what I see, they added the fees to the price of the lease(ex. Tag,registration, etc) . Like I said before she didn’t pay a single dime at the dealership. Thanks for your help.

One does generally need to pay those

From what I’m seeing the dealer added those as Rebates and noncash credits. This a 2021 Mazda 3 Premium, which is the highest trim, she just signed and drive the car. 360 a month for 36 months.