HELP CHOOSING USED CAR! NAVIGATOR vs. ENCLAVE?

Hey guys, I’m going to be getting a new (used) luxury suv soon and I need some advice. We currently have a 2014 Enclave, and my family loves that car. It has been reliable, it is the smoothest car I’ve ever driven, and my teenage kids can sit comfortably with room to spare in the third row. I’m most likely going to get a 2019 Enclave Essence, but those last gen (2017) Navigator L’s have really been catching my eye. I know that is an old platform that is fairly outdated compared to GM’s all new C1-XX platform, but there is just something about those Navigators… If you had to choose between a 2019 Enclave or a 2017 Navigator L, which would you choose? All input is greatly appreciated!

A used last year of an extremely old design or a brand new recently redesigned vehicle of the SUV you already have. Given that, I’ll put it this way: doesn’t seem like you’d much regret the Enclave (at worst you might wish you tried out something different for variety sake, though at least it’s a different gen), however with the Navigator you could potential regret quite a bit (ie: fuel economy, outdated features/content, driving dynamics, used vehicle condition, etc).

1 Like

Help the Original Poster decide what to replace his 2014 Enclave with:

• 2017 Lincoln Navigator
  • 2019 Buick Enclave
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

2 Likes

2015+ Escalade

1 Like

I’m a GM guy, but the Escalades third row is just embarrassing lol. As much as I would want one, we regularly need a third row that can seat adults/teenagers. Fingers crossed the 2021 Escalade gets an independent suspension!

1 Like