Having Trouble with Rate Finder in regards to a Volvo XC40 Recharge, need some help to be sure

Hi guys, I know I’m asking to be spoon fed here and I sincerely apologize in advance for that. I was playing with rate finder for a while but I just wanted to make sure I’m getting this right.

I have costco for the $2500 and obviously the $7500 for the EV. Honestly I don’t care about trim or options as long as it’s AWD. Could anybody help me determine what the sweet spot is for months/miles with the best numbers to lease at?

Again I know I’m asking to be spoon fed and I apologize for that, thanks for any help.

Spend a day making thoughtful internet searches and reading and then come back with educated questions.

36 months with max MSDs.

1 Like

Thank you sincerely, is there a specific trim I should be targeting for the best numbers or just better off going with the lowest MSRP one because I don’t care about the options?

Pick MSRP for Core, Plus and Ultimate from any dealer’s site, use the same discount and everything else. Then just change the terms to find your sweet spot. You have everything you need.

3 Likes

Do you know how to use the lease calc here? Do you know the variables that matter in regards to getting payment/DAS?

Yea that works thank you, I was thinking of it in my head the other way. Figure out which had the best numbers and then find a dealer that has one…

You use the MSRP for reference only, doesn’t matter who the dealer is. Once you have your target car, you start searching for it.

1 Like

Sample xc40 recharge deal. Use as reference.

1 Like

See my deal on the Ultimate $5600 off MSRP + Rebates

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.