Have a 20k mile 2021 white Audi Etron lease coming due should I try and sell the vehicle? If so to whom?

I have a 20k mile white Audi Etron premium 2021 lease coming due.

Should I buy it as it’s been a wonderful vehicle.or should I just turn it back in or should I try and sell it to one of the organizations on this forum.
I’m in north jersey. This is a white 2021 Audi Etron whose lease is coming due.

Any suggestions or insights.

I did notice the lease payments on the new ones are quite a bit higher.

Does Audi allow me to sell the car to carmax or another dealer as a trade in?

I’ve read a few posts on this forum that some organizations on here want to buy low mileage Audis etc and my buyout is 35 grand plus a disposition fee of 450.

I believe Audis have a 4 year 50k mile warranty and an extended warranty from Audi is available as long as it’s purchased dur8ng the 4/50k.

This was my wife’s vehicle and it’s been utterly reliable. I purchased Audi care when I leased it and I’ve only had to have the annual service done each year as part of the Audi care service. I don’t know if that goes for another year or just until the lease is up in a couple of months.

Anybody want to buy this Audi ? I can’t seem to find the posts where organizations on this site post up they want to buy off lease vehicles.

If a forum member can point me in the direction of who to contact I’d appreciate the help.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my lease?” super-thread