Has anyone hacked a Ford Expedition?

I’m looking to get into a 2020 Ford Expedition King Ranch 4x2 in Florida. Has anyone had any luck with getting a LH worthy deal?

Before anyone suggests the XC90 please know that I need the room of an Expedition / Yukon / Escalade. The reason I’m leaning towards the Expedition is that I have an X-plan certificate & overall like the look / functionality more.

I’ve searched the forums and cant seem to locate any relevant information. Thanks in advance for your help

There have been some Expedition deals in the past. You need to see what rebates are available and applicable.

I’ve been trying to figure that out but it seems right now everything is geared to purchase (0% APR). I know I’ll want to get into something different in 36-39 months, if not sooner.

I have the x-plan discount but when I worked the numbers in the LH calculator it seemed obvious that the dealer I spoke with, an Autonation dealer, was marking up the MF.

There’s a bunch of 2019 deals on Expeditions on here. Looks like you can get around 1% on them. It might be tough though as all true 3rd row sized SUVs tend to be tough to hack leasing and buying wise but it’s possible.