Has anybody ever qualified for both college grad rebate and military rebate?

Just curious, because we’re all about stacking rebates where available but so many ads maximize the available rebates to look “attractive” and often times it’s a combination of recent college grad and military.

I’ve never met a person who qualified for both of those, usually people that graduate college aren’t in the military etc.

I’ve gotten college grad, loyalty and conquest rebates stacked before on a few deals.

I’m talking specifically about college grad and military…which seems like a silly combination nobody qualifies for. So i’m curious if anybody ever did.

Would a military academy graduate qualify? Generally they have a service commitment after graduation. I suppose ROTC, GI Bill, etc might work out that way too.

It’s possible, but just think the small % of population that qualifies yet they use that to advertise in newspapers as if the general population has access. I understand it’s part of the lead gen process but come on.

In general the affiliate type rebates are only 1 from what I remember, but could be wrong. i.e. back in the farm bureau days, was one able to stack college and farm? my guess is not (but feel free to say, “No, I did that!”)

Yeah it’s a total come-on to get people in the door, but I guess it IS possible.

Why wouldn’t a college graduate be in the military? Also the military rebate varies between one company from another. I think veterans do qualify for Hyundai military rebate so a separated veteran graduating from college recently would qualified for both rebates.

sure it’s possible, but my question is “has anybody ever qualified for both college grad rebate and military rebate” so far nobody

Probably limited to one or the other as one poster said.

Though both my kids will qualify once they graduate/commission (one via ROTC, one via service academy)

I was actually recently helping an individual who qualified for both military and college grad as he had graduated from a military academy and was going to be in service. Unfortunately, as others mentioned, most dealers only take one or the other as they don’t stack. In this case, Toyota took the college grad as it was $250 more incentive than military.

Six years too late, but I know the answer. First, however, I must correct a huge assumption that you made about military and college graduation. 23% of all active duty military members have at least a bachelors degree.

So, the answer to your question is no. You are given the option of one or the other. Hyundai’s systems will not allow them to override this selection.