Happy New Years LH Family!

This year has been a challenge for each and every person on the globe. Many might think of it as the worst year of their lives, but on the bright side, if you are able to read this, you came out healthy this far. Wishing you all a very wonderful 2021 which brings the best of health and prosperity to all of us and our families !

Keep Hacking People ! Happy New Years !

22 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone! This has been a long, strange and sad year for me in a lot of ways. This place was a huge part of getting through it for me. Here’s to a great 2021!

17 Likes

Happy new year everyone.

3 Likes

It definitely ran sideways from the yearly goals set in Dec 2019 :rofl:

Happy New Year to everyone!

3 Likes

Definitely learned a lot from the pros in here, if you managed to save $$$ hacking a lease, maybe slip $5 to your local food bank :grinning:

Happy New Year everyone!

7 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Happy New Years everyone. Wish nothing but health and happiness to everyone. As someone mentioned if the year did not hurt you as much please contribute to local food banks or veteran charities. I am involved with the Veterans Services Agency in Nassau County NY. Its a great group of people and many volunteers. If you able to drop off food at the food pantry or other hygiene items and such please let me know I can connect you with the person that handles it. Good opportunity to volunteer as well to drive veterans to their doctor appointments or bringing them food at their houses. Some of them have been hurt even more from this year. God Bless.

10 Likes

Happy New Year to all LH’ers across the country.

2 Likes

Happy New Years to all hackers and the entire LH staff team, to many more years of Lease Hacking! I hope 2021 brings new hope, happiness, joy & aspirations to many especially those who were affected during this pandemic.

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Even just in the automotive universe, it’s been a pretty topsy turvy year. Won’t even presume to suggest what 2021 will be like, but hope it’s happy and healthy for us all, certainly not something to ever take for granted again.

3 Likes

Wishing y’All A very Happy & Prosperous New Year! Let the grace of our father reach you & heal your soul!

Season’s Greerings & Warm Wishes!

4 Likes