Hacking Procedures Question

Odds are a Silverado can be discounted much more than MB, Lexus, BMW, Audi models if you’re not talking loaners which is why your payment of $320 x 46k is not realistic across the board. It’s just what it is.

Where are you getting that from?
Most likely its the opposite, with a high rv on the Silverado compensating for a smaller discount.
And $320 for 46k on a bmw, volvo, etc. is possible as evidenced here many times over.

Show me a 46k BMW for 320 right now… unless you meant a loaner pre-tax?

Right now? Any specific color?

Closer to 70k.

My current 46k 330 is $230 after tax too.

My main point was about discount but in general 320 on a 46k BMW is realistic. It may take some effort and not work every time, but a realistic possibility it is.

That deal was signed in May with better incentives and the two month payment credit.

I don’t disagree that BMWs can, and have historically, been leased for the numbers you quoted, but I only meant that getting that deal right now is, for the most part, not happening on anything but a high mileage loaner with max MSDs and additional credits beyond Loyalty/conquest and lease cash (college, military, etc)

These “easy way out” threads are all the same. This has been answered many times before.

The comment about how people here would “love to” drive a $46K BMW for $320 just goes to show how unfamiliar the OP is with leasehackr.

But you do you.

Just don’t waste our time trying to convince us of your lazy methods.

2 Likes