Hackers Advise: Mazda CX5 GT AWD with Premium package - NJ

Hello,

We are looking for Mid size SUV deals. Got following quote today. Although, it’s slightly higher than 1% rule with 0 down, I would love to hear your feedback and areas where I can make further negotiations with dealer. Kindly advise.

In case you have any better car suggestion, please do let me know. Thanks !!

Model: Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring with Premium package
Region: NJ
MSRP: 34,065
Dealer Discount: 2865
Rebate: 1626
Net: 29,574
Monthly: $385 with 0 down

1 Like

Little over 13% off all in which is very good for the CX-5 in the northeast. I would definitely have them drop the $300 accessory (etched windows?) before accepting the deal.

1 Like

Ok, thank you

Are you a current Chase customer? If so does this deal include the 500 dollar Chase loyalty rebate? If not, see if you qualify.

I am also in NJ and this blows away the deal offered by a dealer by me. It seems that Mazda money factors and incentives are all over the place this month. My part of NJ seems to have practically no incentives but a .00001 MF right now while you have lease cash and a higher MF (I verified this on Edmunds forums). However, your discount is 1600 better than the one offered to me though I was looking at GT without premium. Can you possibly PM me your dealer?

blows away Westchester/CT offers also. Please PM me dealer @Neha

Just starting my search as well. Would love to know which dealer @Neha

Yeah, don’t accept junk fees like that $300.

Check the Marketplace sub for other brands

Mazda dealer told me this is a targeted offer and they cannot apply it without a code.

Every time I see a loaded CX5 deal posted, I wish the X1 wasn’t on stop sale. Oofah.

1 Like

PM’ed info to all requested folks. Thanks !!