Hacked -- BMW 530e MSRP $60k || $470/mo

Yeah the invoice is in the mail. :smile: For real though, great write up boss! It’s nice to see a conquest client give a solid objective review about the BMW tech and specifically the iDrive. I think people forget that BMW was the 1st brand to put a large display in a car (2001 7 Series) and we’ve stayed so far ahead of other manufacturers infotainment systems every year since.

Welcome to the family @dukez! Proud to be your client advisor!

2 Likes

I was expecting a 0.5% rule deal from dukez…

2 Likes

Good job dukez. And taking care of Daves therapy is a great gesture. You will need to change the pic in your avatar now.

I agree with @dukez too. IDC what anyone says about iDrive…best system I’ve ever used.

Nice pickup! I would’ve bought him a bottle of Makers, but I suppose 2 trips to the shrink works too :wink:

Pics or it didn’t happen

2 Likes

Great deal! Been looking for one myself

I guess much better than C350e :wink:

1 Like

Ha, it would have been cheaper but I’d have had to ship it across the country! Putting up with COMAND with 3 years would have been tough :laughing:

:angry: 20202022002

How are you liking the handling and acceleration? I considered a 530e, but went with the 330 because I was worried about acceleration with low charge.

I actually really enjoy the handling of the 530e. It manages to feel significantly lighter than my Genesis did, even when the battery is exhausted and despite the fact I’m going from AWD to RWD. Acceleration isn’t all that impressive once you’re on gas-only (I have no idea what it times in at), though you do pretty consistently have a little bit of juice right off the line since it slowly recharges itself. It isn’t slow enough to bother me, but if I’m racing I’m driving the F-Type so acceleration wasn’t a major consideration for me on this car. I decided on the 530e over the 330e because it offered better tech options and interior comfort, a larger battery, and the snob inside of me wanted more than just the entry level badge. I did strongly consider the 3, though, just for the smaller size which I like. But all other preferences pointed to the 5.

Nice! Enjoy the new ride.

Yeah, I was considering the 530e for the extra tech and because my wife just had a baby, so the extra backseat space would have been nice. Unfortunately, the incentives just weren’t there to make a good enough deal for me, and I was probably being too anxious about the extra weight/size affecting driveability.

I’m just hoping that the iX3 is hackable by the time my lease is up, since by then I will have a toddler and need that extra room for sure!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car!!!
I wonder what the original payments would have been before you negotiated.

Great deal!..but your math is a bit off on the 0 down (cvrp $1500 and SCE $1000=$2500…not $3500)

This has a lot more tech in it than the one I drove.

Nice job. Especially because you beat the price I was at on a loaner.

CCA is $1,000 so the total is $3,500 in post sale rebates.

Got it! Nice!

Wow great deal! What are the new incentives for April 2019 from Bmw? Anyone know yet? What’s the lowest money factor?

Tune in tomorrow.