GX460 Socal Question: Deal Analysis

Hey All,

Wanted to hear your opinion on a deal that’s on the table. It’s a:

GX460 Premium
MSRP-57,699

• .00025 money factor
  • .56% residual
    -750 grad bonus potentially on the table (would lower the below total by 20 bucks or so)

36months, 15k, 1400 total out of pocket,

499 plus tax
Potential 750 grad bonus on top of that for 479 plus tax.

Would appreciate your opinion as to the deal and any tips going forward.

2 Likes

Have you driven one? What are your thoughts if you have?

I would say it’s an excellent old school SUV. With great tires and upgraded shocks it’s a strong value. I had it as a loaner for 1k miles. My only issue with the car is that leans a bit in turns because of its height (the Luxury when lowered does not). It’s not a midsize luxury SUV. It’s much more of a competitor for a Jeep, but I enjoy it.

I like it’s weight, road presence, build quality, low end grunt and it’s versatile in terms of seating room (movement of the 2nd row).

It’s something you lease for cheap and then keep as a truck for a long time.

what dealer? this is a very good deal , esp for 15k / year

I’ll PM you. I’m still in the negotiation.

Can you please PM too? Those numbers look great

1 Like

Great deal for 15k. Mine was at 500 including tax for 10k. same msrp from Jim Falk lexus in Beverly Hills.

Might be a better deal if you finance it with $4000 in rebate. Many are getting the same vehicle for around $45

Thank you for your answers. Mulling pulling the trigger today. I’ll get back to you SLOL.

1 Like

Superb deal! What was the discount?

Done deal. Discount was a total of 8800.

2 Likes

Congrats! Share picture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you mind PM’ing me the details as well. Thanks.

Good deal.
I leased 36/10, 620/month including tax with zero down.
it is a good SUV but poor MPG.]Congrats

Hi guys,

I wish I could give you the dealer but if I do there’s no way they give me a good deal in the future. Its in Greater LA I’ll tell you that. I’ll tell you this though, use the numbers from this website that seem legitimate and bat around some numbers to dealers that are your less likely prospects (far, not so competitive). Your goal is to feel out the market. If you do a quick search on dealer holdback you’ll see that they’ve got some room under invoice, not a huge amount though. Calculate that room under invoice plus whatever incentives are out there. Then use the lease calculator and Edmunds to find out what a really great offer would look like and try to find the best deal.

If you’re a guy who asks for a ridiculous deal they’ll laugh you off. If you’re a sucker you’ll get played. Know about how much room they really have, base MF, incentives and residual and see what the most competitive dealers are willing to do.