Gx 460 lease deal in Texas

2020 Lexus GX460

Msrp: 58,780
15,000 miles a year

The dealership claims that they were able to get tax saving allocated for me by calling the bank and that was factored into this monthly payments as well. Let me know how to improve this please?

Tax is still there though

1 Like

It’s being taken out, it just doesn’t show it in the sheet

Need to see the calculator

Where is the tax being taken out? The only place on that sheet that shows any discounting is the selling price of the car. So if they are taking it out there it’s not really much dealer discount. It needs to be broken down.

There’s just not much information in this sheet. So there’s no dealer discount at all? Definitely make sure you get the sales tax credit too.
Also, are you trading in that RX350 as well?

The MSRP is 58,780. So there is some discount. Just don’t know how much is dealer discount, rebate (if any), and this mystery tax credit (which isn’t shown). I know tax credits exist because I’ve gotten them before on leases. But it is typically shown in the “sales tax” line. At least the deals in Texas that I’ve done. It’s always shown in the “sales tax” line. If the dealer is putting the “sales tax credit” in the discounted price of the car it’s mudding the waters of what the true dealer discount is. OP needs to get a breakdown of how the numbers fall.

Ok. So the msrp: 58780

Discount is shown in sheet.
15k miles. 36 months. No trade In.

This is the dealer sheet that this dealership gives, yes it is confusing. Rebate is not included in discount. I looked at invoice and they were right about at invoice. Tax savings they don’t show on sheet but have shown it on the computer to me.

Who cares about invoice, the magically number that’s always mentioned in here for Lexus is 12%, although the Rona discount might be less

@Hyundai…how much of the discount is rebate? How much is dealer discount? Where is the tax credit? You said they showed it too you on the screen, if so, then the lease payment wouldn’t be what’s reflected in this sheet. You need to get all of your figures. The only real number we have is the MSRP. Who knows where the “sales price” is being derived from. That’s why you need all of the figures.

So, tax credit can be shown on paper when they are printing the number out, but they are some dealerships that don’t show it, but can only show it in their computer. My dealership does this too.

This looks like a Park Place deal sheet. They are cagey about showing all the cards especially at Plano. Try Grapevine if you haven’t they are more realistic.

1 Like