Group buy on Ioniq 5 in Norcal

Who is still looking for an Ioniq 5 SEL lease in Northern California?

I’ve been working on finding a Ioniq 5 deal in Norcal, and finally found a dealer willing to go close to March pricing. Hoping to work out a slightly better deal through a group buy, as they have a number of SELs left.

DM me if interested - looking like mid 7000s for one-pay 24/12,

3 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

I would be interested if they’re willing to ship.

Interested!

Interested

I’m in if you can make it happen. Any luck with this so far?

I am interested…located in bay area

I am in Roseville and ready to go.

Interested.

I’m in SoCal but interested. Would fly up to pick it up in person.

I don’t think a group lease will work in this case. I had better luck targeting aged inventory in the Bay Area. Stevens Creek Hyundai has a black SEL RWD that has been on their lot for 179 days. They offered $7500 all-in on a one-pay. They’ll also try to beat competing quotes too

1 Like

I’m interested too

I’m interested too.

What on earth! They were giving me 9000 one pay!

Funny cause they texted me in April saying numbers are better than March.

The salesman I was dealing with at Stevens Creek was offering to beat the offer sheets I was showing to him. That seemed to be key.

Ended up getting an SEL RWD from another dealership

Future Hyundai in Concord is offering $3k off MSRP on some SEL RWD. If their selling price is truly $3k off MSRP and you can keep them from adding junk fees (paint protection, warranty, etc) and they stick to .0019 MF, then a one-pay should end up close to $7k

Seems like the black ones are the best possible hack. Had some dealers doing $7200 and $7500 but didn’t want black. Nice deal though!

Yeah, best I was offered for non-black was around $7800 for gray. Black wasn’t my first choice, but it’s only 2 years

I’m not sure what category to put this in. I’m not a broker. Mods please inform if incorrect. I saw a lot of interest in IONIQ 5s on the forum in NorCal and I thought I’d try my best in helping people get deals.

NorCal Only One-Pay
2024 IONIQ 5 SEL RWD - $7700
2024 IONIQ 5 LIMITED RWD - $10100
White may be a bit more, but you can inquire with them upon calling.

I know it is not the best deal, but it’s pretty good in my opinion.
Tax based on local dealership tax. - 9.5%
The offer is up until the end of the month

Please DM if you are interested. Out of respect for the dealer, I will not post their information outside of DMs.

4 Likes

Thanks for all of the reply folks. I got a dealer down to $6750 on a SEL, but it’s gone now - I believe to a LH. I have been hunting a limited under $9k, but have been unsuccessful so far. As I continue to find SELs in the mid 7000s, I will send them to those of you who DM’d in order. My wife decided she really wants leather.

I have talked to every single dealer in Norcal, and most in Socal. Bottom line is, the dealers change their motivation daily. This type of one-pay buyer demand is something new to them. I get the sense that Hyundai dealers are not used to people who have done much homework.

Last month, Fontana Hyundai was the best, doing $5999 on the SEL. They got incredibly arrogant this month and want north of $10k for the same SEL.

In the next few days, I’m going to blast all of the dealers again with a group buy offer, so will see if they bite in the last few days of the month.

4 Likes

interested, I am in Hayward/ east bay