Great Link for BMW Order Info-How to Track and What Statuses Mean

7 Likes

Adding another helpful link which also details how can you can track the vessel your car is being shipped on. Ofcourse this would vary by your model and where it’s actually produced.

4 Likes

yes! I saw that.

The guy who wrote it is crazy for spending that kind of time on it lol !

4 Likes

You figure out what ship your M550 is on?
My FIL’s I helped him order had the same build week.

Supposedly boarding the boat today / tomorrow!

195 Status along w a great client/LH member

1 Like

Someone posted this on Bimmerpost who is prob a member here as well. Pretty interesting!

3 Likes

Here we go Lavender Ace!

Who else is on board?

1 Like

How did you find that out? I called BMW Genius and they only told me it was on a ship but didn’t provide other details.

Scroll up to the link posted by @john6866

Honestly it depends who you talk to on the Genius line.

1 Like

Hey my M5 is on this ship also. It hadn’t reported in like 3-4 days. I’m thinking it should be at Port Bayonne tomorrow. I know it says 3/8 but that’s over 12 days? [quote=“Bostoncarconcierge, post:9, topic:337370, full:true”]
Here we go Lavender Ace!

Who else is on board?

[/quote]

Mike I’m waiting for the cold start video via instagram. Counting on yah :point_right: :point_right: (also follow me back :confused:

:chocolate_bar:

I dunno bud. You’d have to ask a boat captain.

Also, there’s only 28 days in Feb and it departed port midday 2/23. Today is day 10

Congrats on the M5!

1 Like

There’s serious traffic blockage at ports at the moment. My company does a lot of overseas freight shipping and we’re seeing 2-3 week delays just at port to unload. So your car might be hanging out off the coast for awhile :laughing:

Works for me :slight_smile:

I am not signing until the 31st because of the 6 month wait period for BMW CCA Post Sale rebate.

PSA

I hope everyone reads the fine print that you cannot stack Fleet/Corp w CCA and CCA is > $ than fleet for some of these cars like the 5er

3 Likes

Arriving shortly

1 Like