Great lease deal on 2023 ID.4 Pro S - need someone to go in with me!

Hey LHers, I’m getting a very aggressive lease deal on a 2023 ID4 Pro S, the dealer is offering these numbers if I lease 2. Originally by brother in law was going in with me, but opted out last minute. Would love to go with someone from this community and pick this up today!

Discounts: $8500 in credits, $6607 in dealer discount, tax rate 1.25%

$4,125 DAS, $432/month for 39 months at 15k miles a year!

I’ve been working 2 weeks to get this deal, DM me if interested, we will need to go today!

Dealership is located in North Dallas

This sounded great, until you see they added over $1500 in BS add-ons. What’s the $400 EV registration fee? Is that a mandatory government fee or another BS fee?

Agree, but for them to give this huge of a discount he said he had to do the add-on so they can make something, the $400 registration fee is normal in Texas for an EV

IMG_0254

got thento lower the money factor by a bit to save $500 more

Good job. You got to fake it til you make it. Just go in with confidence, and don’t give in to pressure. Don’t hand them your keys to your current car, and be prepared to walk if they start playing games. Good luck

IMG_0254

Got the absolute final offer from them, and they will honor it if I come in alone!

1 Like

This is a great deal I love my Pro S. I just don’t like the addons but I’d do it… I got the 2022. Same car but the sticker was only 47k vs your 51k… that’s because 2023. You are attacking that with your steep discount. I only got them down to 42995 before the 7500. At the end of the day without the addons the deals are similar and I think this is a good deal.

is that for AWD or RWD Pro S? I would do it if it’s AWD.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.