Great Deal! Lease Transfer 2016 CLA 250 Mercedes-Benz lease $299 w/20 months remaining. Heated seats & panoramic sunroof

2016 CLA 250 4MATIC Mercedes-Benz Gray with black interior, heated seats & panoramic sunroof.

Monthly Payment: $299
Transfer fee: $595
Months: 20 month remaining
Annual Mileage: 12k+ per year remaining
Email: gusf325@yahoo.com

Still available, can be delivered.

Likely a very good deal when you purchased it, but Cclasses are going for less. So If you want to move it quick I’d offer an incentive.

3 Likes

Thank you, I am willing to work with the numbers if needed with any potential buyer. I am not in a hurry just trying to get into an SUV, its a great deal for a 4 wheel drive Benz with heated seats for the winter month.

I had a few people ask me for pics, Here are a few I took today.

How is a C-class going for less unless it’s a loaner?

1 Like

They are loaners, this car is used, same difference.

3 Likes

C class or not, but this car is pretty nice for under $300 a month. Wish it was in NY among other things.

Thanks! I love this car, i just never use it.

Interested. Stay in Cali

Is this still available? Im in Houston.

Yes this car is still available, I had someone but they didn’t qualify.

I’m in the middle of negotiating a lease, but if it falls through, I would be interested in your transfer.

Can this lease be transferred to the state of Colorado?

I would be very interested

Josh,
That should not be a problem, we will just have to figure out the transportation.

I’m rooting for ya’ll. Colorado and Texas almost border, should not be hard. :grinning:

I’m in NY, would be interested in doing this —perfect credit— if your deal doesn’t get thru. Will work out the geography difference l details later

What’s the process to transfer the lease?

Intrested as well, let me know if the others don’t work out. I’m in Plano

If it’s still available am interested. Local to Plano Tx. Let me know. Thanks