Got hosed once, never again - 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited/Overland/High Altitude

2 years ago went looking at JGC’s and the residuals were awful and the montly lease prices were way above the 1% rule. I would have been happy (and gotten one) if I could have gotten close to the 1%.

Previous gen interiors were pretty lackluster… started changing with C-class gen that debuted in 2015 and E-class gen from 2017

3 Likes

Go Orange!!!

2 Likes

Is there a public resource to view unit sales by dealer/vehicle?

I just leased a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 with a Hemi with the advanced safety package and Harmon Kardon (MSRP $56,375) at a dealer outside of Detroit for $579/month including tax, 36/12K with $0 DAS. No first month payment either. I had the supplier discount and Jeep Loyalty. They are delivering it to my house tomorrow in Cincinnati for free too!

2 Likes

Can you PM me the dealer please? Thanks

Here’s an interactive map someone on the Wrangler forum made for confirmed dealerships and their contacts who give great below invoice deals on Wranglers. One would think they deal well on GCs too.

https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

It was Brighton Jeep. I negotiated pretty hard on this deal and had loyalty and grand Cherokee returning leasee rebate.

Brighton MI?! That’s where I live :grinning: Never been in that dealer, but I drive by it every day and their fleet of inflatable wiggly people is usually pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Yeah Brighton, MI. I played a few dealers back and forth and eventually Brighton Jeep gave me a pretty good deal.

1 Like

The ride is equivalent on the JGC’s to the MB’s because the Jeep is based on a Mercedes W166 (ML) platform. The new JGC will be Alfa-based. Congrats on your new deal! Enjoy!

Good to know that my hometown dealer can be worked with!

Congrats!!! Enjoy the Jeep.

Nice post!