Got an XC90 PHEV lease quote

But financing doesn’t give me $7500 EV credit?

That I’m not sure about. Some here can tell you about that. maybe @jeisensc or @Ursus

Since incentives could vary by zip code/region or individual, going with the pre-incentive discount off MSRP makes it easier to compare deals. If I were shopping for this car, I would not qualify for loyalty or A plan.

How many dealers have you reached out to in your area? Is this the best offer you’ve received so far?

1 Like

The only Volvo eligible for Section 30 is the S60. The only way to get an incentive related to the tax credit on the other Recharge models is to lease (S45).

3 Likes

Except that doesnt properly tax incentives, so it not only gives your poor comparisons, it can give you wrong answers.

1 Like

Also, i would suggest to look at marketplace section and see what LH brokers offer.
One example.

Neither does this as its a taxed incentive.

$1,183 per month for a XC90?

Cmon that’s nuts.

5 Likes

How about immediately buy it out?

The main purpose is to get 7500 EV credit.

No, lease can pass through the incentive.

Volvo XC90 Lease + Immediate Buyout

It explicitly calls out that the deal doesn’t work with the PHEV model, unfortunately.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/volvo-lease-deals-ca-most-exclusive-pricing-only-here-ez-auto-group/390250/16?u=leaser2019

That’s not true. XC90 Recharge can get the EV credit through leasing.

The comparison is purely based on MSRP and off %. Do you have an example such comparison can be poor and even wrong? :slight_smile:

That’s what I said :eyes:

I think you only mean S60 and S45? :slight_smile:

That’s not what I said either.

The S60 is built in SC, it’s eligible under Section 30. The other recharge models (C40, XC40/60/90) don’t qualify under section 30, you have to lease them for the incentive.

Sorry, then what does “S45” mean here? Oh, do you mean Section 45 (vs Section 30), instead of S45 (vs S60)?

1 Like

If you financed it what would the numbers be if you calculated $7500 as a tax credit and not as a reduction to MSRP? If your looking at at a $1200 payment on a lease then statistically you should be approaching $7500 in fed taxes. It’s a credit so it’s $1 for $1 unlike a deduction.

You can not claim a $7500 tax credit on a purchase on this

2 Likes

Ah crap, thanks for catching my assumption.