Got a deal on a 2020 Mercedes benz GLA250 is it good?

For a lease of GLA250 4matic 2020 loaner with 2k miles on it
Premium package
Pano roof
Convenience package
Ambiance lighting
Heated front seats
12k miles a year / 3 yrs
MSRP $42,945
Offer $34,567
Due at signing 559
Monthly 379

Is it a good deal? Thanks guys!

Considering the car and only $559 due at signing, I’d say yes good job.

Next time, post your question before you sign the deal, make sure it’s legit, then post it as bragging instead of asking. Good work!

Thank you! I feel much better signing the deal today. :slight_smile:

What region are you in?

Numbers look good, sign away👌.

Nice job on a low-mileage loaner.

Is that discount post-incentives?

I’m in NYC. Thank you, I’m very excited!

the discount is post incentives.

19.5% isn’t bad post-incentives. I’m sure that there is a bit more there being that it is a loaner, but not much judging by the mileage.

Says who? Wouldn’t that require you to know what incentives were qualified for to make that statement?

There is definitely a lack of information here, but it is most likely just Fleet or Loyalty.

Also, I’m pretty sure @Kelly718 already signed the deal. No reason to rub in their face an extra 1-2% off that from a broker across the country.

I’m not making a statement about if this is or isn’t a good deal, just that going off of post-incentive numbers doesn’t really tell the story. Much better to determine the pre-incentive number so that when people search in the future, they have a useful data point to reference.

Of course, that’d require people to search historical deals to base their pricing off of… we can all dream, right?

Flashbacks to the spoon-feeding thread that we all were in last week…

I actually think this was some of the best I have seen out of “Ask the Hacks” in the last couple weeks. The range has been all over the place, especially with the “IS THIS A GOOD DEAL?” threads with just the DAS and MP.

It is not as helpful to see a post-incentive number, but I will take larger database of guesstimations over a few scattered data points.

No breakdown of incentives, no info on rv/mf, no info on fees, etc

This is a useless datapoint for cross shopping in the future.

Where there is data there is always going to be a few outliers. Casting a wider net will yield the community larger quantities data, which will inevitably come with the posts you mentioned.

I think “Leasing 101” reading needs to be a requisite to post on the forum in addition to the other stuff.

More data isn’t better if you can’t normalize it though. All this will do is get payment shoppers to point at the number as a target without any context as to how those numbers came to be.

Agreed, as long as they get rid of the 1% rule article first. Ha!

Regardless, we will still be spoon-feeding discount advice, checking Edmunds values, and incentives. Even when shopping for my S60, their was so few complete data points that I had to just keep guessing. I could only hypothesize the existence of an alternate reality where people use this forum in a highly-efficient manner. I would like that too.

I think it is definitely appreciated when you add to the discussion of somebody trying to provide reasoning for liking their mediocre deal with the “It’s below the 1% rule.”

Sadly, I agree. But let’s at least not help the data be bad.