GoSeeTed Discussion

:popcorn: 20 characters

1 Like

@GoSeeTed your client seems really happy, happy enough to post that long review. If he approves, you guys should post the deal details on that MDX. It helps contribute knowledge of whats possible to the community and I am sure it will send folks your way.

Thereā€™s about 5% holdback with Acura, or $2,131 on that car. Starting at invoice, take away $3k for rebates, and then the holdback is $2,131. If you can get them to give up all the holdback plus the $3k in lease cash, you will be $5,131 below invoice, which is about the deal we acquired for Never. We were about $200 deeper than that at the end of the day.

^^^Above is a reply to you kind sir

Care to share the contract? Of course take out personal information.

1 Like

Come on. You donā€™t ask other brokers/dealers for contracts.

1 Like

Give me a little time to black out some of the info, but I donā€™t see a problem with that.

Sounds good, thank you good sir!

Wow, you got your wish. Being nice apparently helps :grin:

I am as surprised as you are, but hey, thereā€™s always a first!

Would the 5% holdback be the same for the 47k awd base version?

Erased personal info, vin, insurance, etc. Last time Iā€™m doing this though.

Yes it would. Thatā€™s the number youā€™re aiming for.

Curious for your purchase deals, how do you handle dealers that add back in the delivery/freight charges? Blatant double charging. VERY popular thing to do in the Washington, DC/MD/VA area.

Hey manā€“yes this thread indeed is hilarious. I apologize that I didnā€™t get around to speaking with you earlier this week as I had intended, but youā€™ve got to understand from my perspective that I had customers I was working with who were ready to take delivery. You wanted to know what was possible, and not being all that familiar with the Delaware Hellcat market, I said I had to make some calls to see what was real. I started that Monday but being so close to the end of the month proved hard to get anyone on the phone to pencil a deal. It also seemed youā€™ve been looking at this car for about 4 or 5 months now so it didnā€™t appear very urgent. My plan was to call again Wednesday once things had slowed down a bit, but then saw this post and decided against it. You also said you ā€œknow the numbers like the back of your hand,ā€ and so if that was the dealership ā€œfiresalingā€ the car, Iā€™m not sure why you didnā€™t take it. The MF and RV in CA are a little stronger, which is why I thought Iā€™d be able to get you where you wanted to be. I do wish you luck though man

Thanks for providing this!

Bendetto said that 5k was very strong for the car, I havenā€™t been looking at this particular car for months but have seen it up. As far as my urgency I had a deal in place at the end of July/ early August for this specific color and option combo at $650 where I signed the contract and put the deposit down and the dealer fked up the gas guzzler tax and refused to ship the car without me paying the extra $80 a month to cover it so I walked. Like I said if the numbers are there I would pull the trigger immediately. Iā€™m not leasing a 3 series or a volvo like the majority of this people on the forum, Itā€™s a 75k muscle car and in this price range people become very picky with colors and options and with it being a rwd monster it wonā€™t see snow or rain so thatā€™s why I can afford to sit and wait not to mention this is a 5th car. My offer is still open to you, if you can get it under that amount my money is there and Iā€™ll probably be easy money as you have had to spend minimal time dealing with my needs and wants though Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be a cake walk because they only make 1900 units a year, but donā€™t insult my intelligence and think Iā€™m not ready to move on the car. Honestly though Iā€™m not so sure you can get it there so hereā€™s a chance to prove me wrong take it if you want.

As far as the delaware hellcat market goes, there is none, delaware is already a small state as it is, there are less than 10 hellcats in the entire state and only 3 other charger hellcats, like I said rare/super uncommon car. I cant find the color and options I want within a 300 mile radius. Just to help you clarify the entire situation.

Right on dude. Wasnā€™t a dig at your intelligence, but something that was just a little confusing to me, and Iā€™m sure you can see why. But yeah itā€™s definitely a strong offer. Iā€™d like to talk with you to hear more about that issue with the gas guzzler tax. Stay tuned, Iā€™ll call you tomorrow

you donā€™t have my number, but Iā€™ll gladly post it in our pms, as far as the gas guzzler goes I could have probably done something with a lawyer but I dont have the luxury to waste time so I simply walked and told them to refund the deposit and im not dealing with their bs.

A post was merged into an existing topic: GoSeeTed Car Buying/Leasing Service, Serving All 50 States