Good Mercedes GLE 350 deal?

The discount in your calculator is about 7%. Hypothetically speaking, if the discount was 12%, would you be alright with the payment the calculator is showing?

This is not the correct calculator has 1.25% and it’s supposed to be 1.5. I’ve tried numerous times to redo it but I won’t let me paste here (it’s empty).
They also took the 1st payment or cash up front off as I told them I will not be coming to get the car tomorrow. Update. They just sent me another offer at 905.68 with nothing due at signing!!

Here:

1 Like

I couldn’t get it to work :flushed:.

At 905 with zero due it looks like your deal would be more like 9% off now if this calc is correct. Is it a good lease in general? Maybe not. But it may be at or approaching a good deal for this specific vehicle.

2 Likes

I know Mercedes GLE don’t lease that well, but it’s my 6th one and just to show u how screwed I got last time (different dealer). I’m currently paying $957 on a 2020, put $1200 down, MF was .00149 and now will be paying $51 less on a brand new one with 1st payment covered and nothing down. I don’t feel like buying right now and an electric vehicle doesn’t fit my lifestyle whatsoever!! I chose the 42 month lease because I want it to end at the end of the year when you get better deals! I’ve learned a lot from this site as well as Edmunds, Leasehackr was a little hard to figure out but finally did. Next time around I’ll probably buy!!

3 Likes

There’d be no reason for LH to exist if emulating those people were the goal.

If you want an X5 or a GLE you simply need to finance them and hold onto them for 5+ years. These are not leasable cars.

1 Like