Good Lexus RX350 lease pay?

Hello, I am looking for a good target monthly pay on Lexus RX350 AWD Base with approximately 4k in options. Currently there is a 2k lease cash and I should be eligible for loyalty rebate if one is available in zip code 13066, NY. I checked incentives listed at autobytel. They don’t list loyalty rebate and rebate for those affected by takata recall that is mentioned on Edmunds website. I called LFS and they said ask dealer. Dealer naturally said they do not know. Who can answer it and does it benefit dealer to conceal this info?

I have till January 15 to return my current RX350 lease (will be 6 months extension of the lease). Is it correct that LFS can extend it one more time, up to 1 year total?

When will be likely best time to find a good deal on this Lexus? December maybe?

Thanks!

December to Remember

Do you think the deals will be much better in December?

I don’t think they will be much better. The deals in the last couple of months have been similar (1 was better) than what I got last Dec.

On a 2017 rx, the payments are as low as 420 to 450. In my mind that’s as good as it gets

1 Like

Is it for base model or one with NAV and leather?