Good Lease Deal Bolt Premier?

trust me you DO NOT want to buy a Bolt without DC fast charge!

1 Like

Thanks for the response. It doesn’t have fast charge. I was not interested in it. I have other cars for longer trips. I mainly want to know if this is a reasonable lease deal given this configuration.

Thanks,
JimH

Understand if one is going to use it on longer trips. I am not.

FYI, i just got a deal for 299 a month for 36/12k with 0 sign and drive for 35 payments. This is for premier model also.

had like 6500 in rebates(1500 IVC). would have been 500 more if i still had my lease.

Where is this deal located?

Where was this deal from and was it for the Premier optioned out to $43,510? This is quite a bit lower than anything else I have seen.

There are still gonna be times where you will wish you had it. Also it will dramatically affect the resale value of the car.

How are folks thinking about whether to go with the LT vs. Premier? I like some of the added features on the Premier, but would also love saving a healthy chunk on monthly payment going with an LT with some solid options.

How much dealer discount did you get?

I think that’s a pretty personal decision. Everyone has different priorities. I’d probably go for cheaper payments.

Yeah, I keep going back to whether some of the additional options on the Premier are truly critical. I do think some of the safety options make me feel better about having an infant in the car, but it’s not as if the LT is an unsafe vehicle.

where was this dealer located.

thanks

Let us know which dealer and salesperson please.
Congrats.

This was at Cerritos Penske. Sales was Rhea Little. I don’t know if they have IVC left. Have to ask them. I know there were other bolts buyers as well.

On a lease you don’t care so much about resale vs. residual. If the DC fast charge doesn’t effect the residual and he’s good without it I wouldn’t pay for it either.

Last weekend I got a Premier, in Orange, with DCFC, and both options packages. MSRP was $43,905.

3 year lease, 10k miles/ year.

Opted for a one pay lease of $8931, plus $595 acquisition fee, plus taxes. Total out the door, all in, single payment of $10,311.

I leased from Geoffrey Mallard at Nissan Bros (formerly Hooman), highly recommend him, no hassles and very responsive. 562-787-5972.

I also got great pricing from Trish (learned about her super deals from this forum!) She was great but Geoffrey had the car I wanted and a good one pay price. Text her at 909-781-3640.

As an aside, we live in the SF bay area, but decided to buy in LA, fly down and drive the car back home. It was a fun weekend adventure.

That seems like a great deal!!

Can you tell me the advantage of doing a single payment for the lease? What happens if the car gets totaled?

I was confused when you said you got a Bolt from Nissan Bros. I googled and found it’s actually Nissani Bros Chevrolet in Culver City.

A one pay lease is just cheaper because you don’t pay the finance charges. But, you lose the time value of the money, you can’t be doing something else with it (like investing it and getting a higher return).

And yes I meant Nissani Brothers in Culver City. (an unfortunate auto correction error!)

You get a prorated refund for the unused portion of a single pay lease.