Good deal? 2020 Pacifica touring L

Looking to get rid of my 2018 suburban lease. Dealer is offering me 42k and pay off is about 50k. So with the same car below, they are willing to do 639.00 per month 2k down, and tying the negative 8k to this.

So I told him to run it off of me coming in as a new lease with nothing to trade and this was the best he can offer below.

MSRP 40k discounted to 32k
Lease 42 months
10/36
2k down
Per month

What drives me crazy is the ad I see in Chrysler’s website , advertising for 349.00 per month same lease for a touring l. I attached.

With my Math, I’m asking him to do $550.00 per month with 2k down, with the suburban being traded, and he’s telling me he cannot. Am I crazy ?

Appreciate all feedback in advance.

Do you qualify for the same incentives?

And most importantly, do you really want to be leasing on off warranty fca product?

2 Likes

Yes I do qualify for all I did ask.

Unsure about the warranty , aren’t they all covered fully during the lease ?

Nope. Full warranty on a Pacifica is only 36 months.

Got it, appreciate the heads up. Besides that tho, do you think the deal I’m estimating is fair? He’s making it seem like my idea is out of the park. What I’m trying to go off of is the ad listed.

Advertised lease specials are rarely a good deal, so there’s room for improvement even there most likely.

Worth noting that that advertised lease isn’t showing all the fees, taxes, etc and is on a lower MSRP.