Good deal? 2020 Acura TLX Tech 4 cylinder

Good deal?

Just leased a 2020 TLX Tech 4 cylinder MSRP 37,700
$349 a month 36 months 7.5K miles a year plus rolling over an additional 13K miles
$1800 is cap cost reduction (dealer/manufacture), $1000 loyalty and $800 dealer flex money
$612.91 DAS (1st month and DMV)
Taxes and fees rolled in

What was the MSRP of the car? What was the pre-incentive discount?

It is always a terrible idea to put money down on a lease.

If you already signed, then why ask now?

1 Like

MSRP 37,700

no money was put down, again $1000 was loyalty and $800 was from dealer incentive

I sign Friday

Instead of bookkeeping things all weird here, let’s get to the more important question… how much DAS?

And if you want to evaluate the quality of the deal, what you really need is the pre-incentive selling price.

Cap cost reduction = money down

So your discount off MSRP was only $1800?
On the surface, it does not look like a good deal but will need more info.

I think what he is trying to say is that the $1800 in rebates was applied on the contract as a cap cost reduction rather than going towards drive offs or as a direct-to-dealer incentive that lowers the selling price.

Which really doesn’t matter… one needs to know what the DAS amount is to even know what the deal we’re talking about is, much less start to evaluate it.

1 Like

@jrasero - You need to confirm incentives, RV and MF on Edmunds:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/55639/acura/tlx/2020-acura-tlx-lease-deals-and-prices/p21

EDIT: It looks like you just spammed the mods on Edmunds with the same info as on LH.

$1800 CCR that is dealer/manufacture not buyer

DAS was already stated $612.91 1st month and DMV

spam is an odd choice of words, how about just asked.

this forum is basically useless

Thus far you’ve been asked multiple times what the pre-incentive selling price is, which is the most important part of evaluating the quality of the deal, and you’re yet to answer it… We can only do so much with an incomplete picture.

thank you for editing your first post to clarify this

That was inaccurate since you stated the following below

If I were in your shoes, I would not sign a deal without knowing all the numbers.

No one is going to spoon feed you with info. If you don’t want to do any legwork, you can work with a broker.

Can you answer this?