GMC Terrain SLE from Honcker $123 per month UPDATED

Has anyone able to replicate this in NJ/NY/PA area? If i get this number i close out this week.

I wonder if the difference in pricing is due to conquest rebates applied. Honcker does ask you if you currently lease a vehicle, etc, when you download the app.

You need conquest to get that price, it’s 1500. Program should end today. Tomorrow it will probably favor loyalty so maybe pull the trigger. Or maybe tomorrow is better.

1 Like

I’m on Long Island and got this

That’s a 2019 model year

1 Like

CT here, terrible.

I just helped a friend lease a 2018 for $315 a month with 0 DAS and 36/15. I don’t think it was a great deal but it was the best I could do around here, no idea why these are leasing so bad in this area.

Just noticed that, didn’t even know they had a 2019.

1 Like

Did you look at the MSRP? I would guess this one is a great deal higher than a base one

Im in FL too and I got this.

Best i’m seeing in NJ is $238 with $2147 DAS. I had both my leases added to the app

I put that I had another lease and now I’m getting somewhere close to that, still not 202 with 202 at signing though :stuck_out_tongue:

Take a swing at negotiating a deal on a Jeep Compass. I signed a great deal one one last week in NorCal.

Can you share some details?

Might as well get an Encore if you’re going to take a look at the compass. Super cheap in California. PM if anyone is interested.

Can you do something for someone in Miami? I hate buying cars here. The dealer experience is a nightmare and prices seem highest in the nation for leases.

We don’t really have a dealer network out there in Florida, but what exactly are you looking for?

I’ll PM you. Let me know.

If it helps you make the decision to use Honcker, I just got a referral promotion for Sept: If you add my referral code B67A3B54 to your “Coupons and Promo Codes” (under Account) and you should get a free pair of Apple AirPods from Honcker if you lease by Sept 30.

Thanks! I just processed the “aplication” through Honackr just prior to you posting this but I will see if they can honor it.

I ended up accepting a lease with $123 p/month $1,592 at signing.

Let’s see if it really pans out…