GMC Terrain SLE from Honcker $123 per month UPDATED

Im in FL too and I got this.

Best iā€™m seeing in NJ is $238 with $2147 DAS. I had both my leases added to the app

I put that I had another lease and now Iā€™m getting somewhere close to that, still not 202 with 202 at signing though :stuck_out_tongue:

Take a swing at negotiating a deal on a Jeep Compass. I signed a great deal one one last week in NorCal.

Can you share some details?

Might as well get an Encore if youā€™re going to take a look at the compass. Super cheap in California. PM if anyone is interested.

Can you do something for someone in Miami? I hate buying cars here. The dealer experience is a nightmare and prices seem highest in the nation for leases.

We donā€™t really have a dealer network out there in Florida, but what exactly are you looking for?

Iā€™ll PM you. Let me know.

If it helps you make the decision to use Honcker, I just got a referral promotion for Sept: If you add my referral code B67A3B54 to your ā€œCoupons and Promo Codesā€ (under Account) and you should get a free pair of Apple AirPods from Honcker if you lease by Sept 30.

Thanks! I just processed the ā€œaplicationā€ through Honackr just prior to you posting this but I will see if they can honor it.

I ended up accepting a lease with $123 p/month $1,592 at signing.

Letā€™s see if it really pans outā€¦