GMC Hummer EV... Reservation/Ordering/Delivery Discussion

It’s definitely the going rate. One just sold for 235

These are wholesaling for 240+. People definitely buying! So even buying at a premium theres margain!

Like, I really dont understand the desperation. Why pay sooo much for this when in a few months u can get at a fraction of the price (maybe).

1 Like

It’s all Keeping up with the Joneses.

If you got spare cash to burn you buy

• NFTs
  • Beanie Babies
  • Outrageously overpriced cars

And if you have one of these EV Hummers, don’t forget free Charging at Electrify America today! I’m curious if someone is going to pump all 212KW from an EE station and watch it catch on fire or something…lol

1 Like

These things are growing on me. Just reserved base SUV

GM has been having trouble pumping these out. Not that’s a great reason but add a good year+ delay to whatever times they are projecting.

I really should have put a deposit down to flip this. Can’t believe they are going 100k over. Maybe I need to grow a bigger pair…

3 Likes

Don’t worry the Lightning and the Silverado EV are still coming up for you to flip.

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Which state is the best for forming an LLC

I just joined the reservation list. So I’ll get one this decade or next?

Price increase coming tomorrow…6.5k

I have never cared to own a hummer or anything similar, but for some reason I really want one of these ev’s. I have no real use for one, but my brain can’t seem to comprehend that.

Is this what a mid life crisis feels like?

1 Like

Dang I was gonna put a reservation couple months ago didn’t know they jack up the price

I don’t think the reservation matters at all…? If there is no order submitted with price protection…the MSRP increases are free game afaik. :eyes:

1 Like

It has been 464 days since I made my reservation.

1 Like

So I should jump on this

It’s Rodo… You will be disappointed.

2 Likes

I’ve purchased and sold with them before. No issues. Looks like this has a $5k markup. Better to finance than lease, correct?

I guarantee you thats a bait and switch

1 Like

100%!

10char