GMC Denali 3500 Denali Diesel Lease (Rarely Seen)

Not brokering. Just figured I would share as we rarely see ads for HD trucks.

https://www.banksautos.com/new-chevrolet-cadillac-buick-gmc-buy-lease-deals-price-for-sale-near-manchester-nh/

1 Like

Pretty rare to see a requirement to trade in a vehicle.

Big time

GM deals are so weird

1 Like

That “Must trade 2005 or newer vehicle” statement doesn’t make sense in light of the $1,500 down or $0 due at signing numbers. What does a zero down lease that requires a trade even mean? Zero cash but some otherwise undefined required amount of value in a trade-in? I wonder if that is a typo - it would seem they would otherwise need to include some language regarding the assumed value of the trade to make the disclosure accurate. Otherwise, can you go find a $500 barely running 2005 Chevy and roll it in to the dealership to qualify? Or are they being devious and claiming zero down but just trying to take the trade-in value of whatever someone brings in?

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about them. But you know the legal stuff :slight_smile:

I think it’s a rebate for having a trade. But you’re right, that could lead to some interesting conversations.

I’d like to think you could roll in a 2005 chevy heap. Luckily I think it’s only $500 that’s on the line for the rebate.

I wonder how the turn in process would be for these, considering that this type of truck is/should be acquired for doing some real work.

Atleast with the Denali I assume it’s someone who will treat it better than a WT :slight_smile:

1 Like