GMC Acadia Denali Deal Help

, ,

Can someone please help me make sense of this deal. Residual is 53% and money factor should be .000329 according to the dealer, which is what I’m seeing as well. Putting it into the calculator I get a payment around $509 (which seems good), but the dealer is insisting that I’m wrong.

Calculator link?

What is MF according to Edmunds?

The rebate is almost certainly not correct.

These dealer sheets are usually garbage aside from the monthly/DAS.

Are you trading in something towards this deal?

Edmunds jives with what the dealer is saying on MF - .00033 and 53% residual. Rebate is large because of GM Educator pricing, I guess. No trade in, I’m coming out of another GMC lease.

GM Educator is not a rebate it is a fixed vehicle price, unless there is additional CCR tied to it and/or the dealer throws cash in because of it. It’s not that the rebate is “large”, it’s that it’s nonsensical. GM rebates are not going to end in $XXX8.87 :rofl:

Your calculator is wrong. You need to split out the rebates as they are taxable and you need to add the acquisition fee. Read the calculator how-to so that you know how to properly input the numbers.

Autobytel incentives:

Thanks, sorry for the newb questions.

NP, just remember that coming at the dealer with a payment incorrectly calculated on a set of bad inputs is going to lead to a wrong output.

And like I said often times these dealer sheets are like random number generators and are impossible to decipher. If you get the correct incentives, fees, etc put into the calculator then you can interpolate their actual selling price :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.