GM Subvented Leasing Program - Silverado RST $625 to HC $787/mo

GM raised the MF on the Silverado programs across the board this month.

Between.
GM dealers charging markups and addons across all brands, not honoring GMS.
GM financial “subvented” programs just masquerading as average market offers.
GM manufacturing artificially suppressing production to justify dealer MSRP+ pricing.

It’s getting to the point where I think I may need to find another truck brand.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need a nissan Titan from @Clutch

1 Like

This guy seems to agree……

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Hey guys- what’s going on in here?

We are in the classic LH venting mood😤 When manufacturers play games, dont honor programs that have been around forever, etc it riles us up.

How do you expect the customer base to respond when GM raises MFs & suppresses production, at the same time. The TCO of my Silverado High Country example, went from $27,995 in Feb to $29,103 in March.

Brand loyalty only goes so far.

Not unique to GM tho- right?

There’s plenty of opportunity to get a 1% lease or a 9+ LH score lease in the current market.

1 Like

Let’s get you that HC with supercruise.

1 Like

Unless they had serious supply issues and it’s actually BS of them to shut production they lose the right to say we will ask dealer nicely not to markup

lack of incentives and high rates are total BS but kinda in line with market - mortgage rates are almost again at 7%

Titan XD or Tundra are good options but other than the price on titan 18/10k there’s nothing desired in

surprisingly denali remained the same ~4.11%

maybe F-150 from TeamBorah - i gave up on mine this Feb because of multiple price increases, high interest rate and not to mention feature deletes

One of my local dealers has a leftover 2022 Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate.

Deal on the table at supplier is a $31,411 one-pay for 36 month. (tax offset by my trade-in)

No one else has been willing to do supplier on a Ultimate. MMR is $85K.

1 Like

Beating a dead horse here but very disappointed to see GM becoming this way while doing the bare minimum to stay competitive with other brands. I think they will see their brand loyalty slide quite a bit as time goes on. Cool trucks but damn north of 80k for a truck with finishes and options equivalent to a 40k Subaru is a steep price to pay. In my eyes they have an opportunity to really set themselves apart from other brands given current market conditions but profits profits profits trump everything.

GM’s big promotion for end of quarter is… 0% for 36mo.

with forced supply shortage they have no need to incentives the truck and yukon/tahoe are tiktok fav soccer mom cars so they sell themselves

Had a Chevrolet dealer contact me who finally wanted to play ball.
2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Duramax w/ Supercruise ($76K MSRP)
8.39% discount and $1500 incentive. They seem to prefer a purchase over lease unfortunately.

1 Like

decent considering production halt and duramax on contraint

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.