GM Conquest Verification Documentation?

Do state’s websites list this information? I’ve never checked, but where do consumers find reliable information about this?

DAS on quote is $1385

I know, nothing is matching up. She confirmed the base MF is being used - .00003.

Is 9% the correct tax rate or did you leave it at the default?

It’s correct - 6% for the county and a 3% rent charge. Here’s the calculator as close as I can get it… leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Cadillac&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=58025&sales_price=54843&months=36&mf=.00003&dp=565.42&dealer_fee=75&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=3500&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=95&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Are you doing this through a NY dealer? Or is this a PA dealer?

They’re in Ohio

Gotcha. I’ve never seen a $75 dealer doc fee from anywhere other than NY

Looks pretty close to me. Being off by a few dollars is fairly typical based on what of the gov fees are taxable, etc.

Did they break down the rebates that they are applying to the quote?

The discount looks pretty bad, only a few deals posted on here for comparison. I tried to convince them an XC90 is nicer and a better deals but they’re set on the cadillac.

Yah, the deal itself doesn’t look amazing, but the calculator seems to line up at least.

Is Rohrich a bad dealer or something? They seem to have a lot of these available, including some that may be loaners.

Yes, they wouldn’t even play ball. Their typical clientele are the blue hairs willing to way over pay.

The 3500 breakdown is 2k in conquest and the other 1500 is a supplier discount.

I’d push for about $560 with $1,000 out of pocket total or 588 with zero down, zero DAS. Are you SURE nobody in the household has a Costco membership? Even a lapsed one that they could call up and get renewed quickly? I think that would be another $1,500 to throw at this.

1 Like

I recently hit 8% off before incentives. That Would put this at $571 month $0 Das

I was trying to figure out what that $1,365.71 due at signing is. Looks like it’s the first month’s payment ($576) plus the Acquisition Fee ($695) plus Government Fees ($94.71). The $75 doc fee is included in the Gross Cap Cost. So how does this equate to “Amount Paid by Customer = 0.00”?

Here’s a new quote for a different vehicle. Same dealer in ohio and can’t get the numbers to work out which is why it’s showing a down payment. The DAS would be first month plus tax, title and fees which add up to 790. leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Cadillac&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=62270&sales_price=58667&months=36&mf=.00003&dp=565.42&dealer_fee=75&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=3500&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=95&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

How does 6% pre-incentive compare to other XT6 deals on here you’ve researched?