GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

@pcoketxu From reading this thread, it looks like there are another $2975 in CCR cash (not sure if all is available in Colorado but I am seeing at least 1975 is available) that they are likely withholding from your quote. I don’t think Colorado has the 500 Farm Bureau rebate. You can let the dealer know that another dealer has been very transparent with the offers available on the car and that you know about the 2975. Also, don’t forget to negotiate the price of the car BEFORE all of the incentives and then when calculating the lease you include the 3000 competitive+ the 2975 CCR cash. Let them know that you are aware of the residuals and the Money Factor just in case they try to mark up the MF on you. I’ve noticed that once they see that you are an informed buyer, they will likely try to play less games with the deal.

Every incentive is going to qualify for the LT right? Noticed it excluded L models, and I was a little confused by that.

Do you qualify for the 3k competitive offer? Give me a VIN and I’ll send it to my guy :slight_smile:

They gotta apply their bonus tags by the 13th.

Does the hatchback qualify for all the same incentives?

you explained that very well, thank you!

yes, just not the base (l) models.

1 Like

Good to know on the Bonus tags! That might be why I’ve been getting some pretty aggressive deals on Chevy Volts so early in the month.

Thanks Ramon. I’m definitely still learning how to do this properly. Will walk in better armed next time.

So dealer is saying Colorado has $1,225 CCR + $3k competitive + $750 bonus cash + $1500 bonus tag for the Cruze. He seems very transparent with things…but no way to confirm this…

@t5decker Awesome job getting those numbers! That bonus cash should help him get a really great deal similar to the ones mentioned in the thread above.

Yes they do carry over to the premier as well.

Premier 10k lease

Cash/Rebate Rate/MF Term Residual
1,975 0.00046 24 67
1,975 0.00046 27 65
1,975 0.00061 36 59
1,975 0.00061 39 57
1,975 0.00126 42 55
1,975 0.00126 48 53
Lease Consumer Specials
Name Rebate Code Expires
Chevrolet Conquest Towards Lease Private Offer 3,000
GM Competitive Lease Private Offer 1,500
Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Program 1,000
GM Targeted In Market Lease Cash Private Offer 1,000
Chevrolet Select Model Retired CTP Incremental CCR 500
American Farm Bureau Member Special Offer 500
GM Lease Loyalty Private Offer 500

Here is the crazy lease special on a Cruze with the Lease Conquest.
Contact me for more details or to get one while supplies last. Phil 415-596-6262

Cruze LT

MSRP: [$22,795]
Selling Price: [$21,665]
Rebates: [$5,975]
Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $750
Chevrolet Conquest Towards Lease Private Offer $3,000
Chevrolet Select Model Incremental C1500CR Program $1,000
Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,225

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Base MF: [0.00046]
Residual: [67%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: ($750)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$71.70]

City: San Jose CA
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose, C.A.

Figured I would share the deal I just got off the Honcker app.

2017 Cruze LT Sedan Auto
24/15000 miles
$25/mth NJ tax included 0 down (just tags, aquistion and doc)
MSRP-$23,705

If it wasn’t for this website I would have never known about the 3k Asian rebate.

When I saw this on the app this weekend I thought it was a typo…I clicked the lease button on Sunday and the dealer Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood, NJ called me Monday AM to finalize the deal

2 Likes

Are these really low numbers (e.g. $25 per month) only attainable with the 3k rebate? What would be best possible with the $1500 competitive lease?

For others interested in the NY/NJ area, credit to @gtx67, Pine Belt Chevy appears to be offering similar deals on its own website for the Cruze LT as well as the Equinox and Traverse. Might be able to use these prices to better negotiate a deal in the NY Tri-State area.

Did you manage to get below 100 on Cruze premier?

Does anyone know if you are able to combine the $3,000 competitive lease and $500 loyalty offer? Since they’re both transferable to members living in the same household.

No, I’ve been told you have to use either Conquest or Loyalty. You can’t combine both.

My second attempt at this has led to an 86/month, 0/down with Denver taxes included for the LT with convenience package. The exchange has been over email, so I am not able to see what incentives are being included yet. Considering some other deals in this thread, it seems like there might be even more savings left.