GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

what were the details of your lease so I can show my chevy guy?

Iā€™d take a god damn road trip to explore Moab if I had a damn Japanese car lease for thisā€¦

Anyone have the Colorado RV and MF? Curious to see how the deal would work out for a Colorado.

1 Like

My Toyota lease just ended two weeks ago, and Iā€™m inbetween cars, what are the exact terms for the competitive lease cash? Can I still take advantage?

Yes, I second. Please post more details

http://www.chevrolet.com/conquest-cash.html

This is the link to their promotion. It doesnā€™t seem to address recent lease terminations. My recollection from recent leases is competitive lease incentives often provide accommodations for recent lease terminations. Hopefully, one the dealers posting here can help clarify for you.

Anyone gotten under $100/month for Cruze premier?

Were you planing on sharing the numbers/info on this deal?

What tax rate was this at? And did you have farm bureau?

Updated my post to show all numbers that i know of.

Lol. Just takeover a lease from someone with a few months to go lol

Iā€™m getting pricing for the premier cruze in the next few hours with safety and convenience. MSRP $26,065

Hoping to be in the 90ā€™s/mo with taxes due on rebates + 1st payment. I will share when I get the quote back.

Awesome, let us know. Where are you located? @t5decker

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a no hassle dealer/salesperson in the NYC/Westchester area

Iā€™m in Denver. (not eligible for farm bureau)

Let us know how is goes @t5decker. If you can swing a one time lease payment, you could save on the MF and get rid of the acquisition fee!

oh so thatā€™s why itā€™s so much cheaper??? Didnā€™t realize they drop acquisition!

So they lower the APR from 2.11% to 0.46% & take away $600 in acquisitionā€¦do they do anything else that lowers the Total Cost with 1 Pay?

Regarding 1 Pay - GM Financial said ā€œIf you prepay the lease upfront and 2 months later you get a Total Loss, then if the insurance pays out more than the lease payoff you are coveredā€

It doesnā€™t seem like this makes sense though. If I buy a $35k equinox and prepay $3500 for the lease while suffering a total loss after 2 months, insurance would maybe pay the msrp minus 30% depreciation - so $24,500? I think the payoff was like $21,000, so insurance pays $24500, but do I get the extra 3500 back???

So confusingā€¦nobody can give me a straight up answer!!

@t5decker From what I read, if the payout is higher than the residual then yes, you would get the difference. The risk comes in if the residual and the payout are pretty close which means you would lose the money you paid for the one pay lease. It can be a risk but if the savings are substantial it is worth considering. From your numbers, the one pay does not seem as high a risk as a car with inflated residuals like a BMW.

The GM single pay lease does not automatically drop the $595 lease fee. You have to elect to drop it and add .00055 to the MF. But, the single pay also reduces the MF, so the MF is just about a wash when doing a single pay and dropping the $595 lease fee. Most of the time, a cheap 24 month lease it is better to drop the $595 fee and add .00055 to the MF.

@adamcar Thanks for the clarification!

@t5decker, Iā€™d be very interested in hearing about a deal you work out. I am in Denver as well and am not having much luck getting a realistic quote on the Cruz LTā€™s. One dealer was asking 230/month for 2 year 10K (with the 3K bonus cash!). If you have any suggestions on where to go, that would be awesome.