GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

It’s only tied to GMS

How’s that camaro working?

Kia is korean

Best Korea or Pig Dog Korea?

Hello. New to the forum. A couple of quick questions:

1. How do you find a bonus tag vehicle? Some dealer websites have them listed, some don’t
  2. Is the bonus tag amount always the same, or does it vary by model. I am looking specifically at a Trax or Equinox.
  3. Lastly, how do you find out about the Equinox regional CCR? I live in North Carolina, anybody know of the CCR here?

Thanks!

Depends on how the dealer has it setup - you just have to grind to find one, unfortunately.

I don’t have an answer on all models - but it’s $1500 for a lease on both of those models

i do not believe NC has the regional cash - I worked a (failed) deal for a client in SC… they did not have the regional cash.

Thanks! I think I have found a pretty good deal on an equinox, but I was trying to get a free Trax.

Well if you find one - let me get one too :joy:

1 Like

I’m close…I’ve got one with sticker: $24,260, doc fee of $495. $1,600 off sticker, $500 farm bureau, $1075 CCR, 1500 bonus tag, 1500 lease cash, 3000 conquest. with acquisition waiver and one pay lease it comes out to $26.

1 Like

you got the breakdown on that?

That’s near unbelievable

Hi Guys, I know I need to get the actual selling price but does this at least look like a good deal?

2017 Malibu LT (Leather + Convenience and Tech package with Bose radio system) MSRP $28,290: 36 months lease 12,000 miles, $169/month after $6,290 in rebates (1,540 lease cash, 750 bonus cash, 3,000 asian lease, 1,000 bonus tag) this with taxes and fess upfront. If just DMV and 1st payment monthly is $219. Interest is 1.73% = money Factor of .00072. Residual is 58%.

I can get exact details when i get home from work.

67% residual, 24 months, 10k per year. Sticker is 24260 + doc fee = 24755, residual is right at 16,500.

Are those your calculations or did a dealer actually offer this to you? If the latter, what are you waiting for?

Just for some reference: Cruze LT without $3K Asian, VA tax included, only first month due

What makes up section number 15? What rebates are hose?

In order to get this type of deal period without the Asian conquest. I need to try and get between 7% to 12% off the MSRP before the bonus tag and other rebates?

I didn’t get into that and other details, did not really need the car. But there should be $1,500 tagged + $1,500 competing lease. There was also ~$760 (not sure about exact number) GM supplier discount, but was probably taken off of sale price. But I’m not sure how he structured the whole deal.

I assume this is 10k per year?

Here are the ones I was able to get on a Cruze LT with just the $1500 competitive lease incentive.

Yes [20 chars…]