GLE63 S Coupe lease – what’s a good monthly / down payment? (MSRP ~$137k–140k)

Hi everyone,

I’m looking into leasing a GLE63 S Coupe in SoCal and trying to get a sense of current pricing.

MSRP: around $137k–$140k

For a typical lease (36 months / 10k miles):
:backhand_index_pointing_right: what’s considered a good monthly payment (pre-tax)?
:backhand_index_pointing_right: and how much down payment is reasonable?

Not locked into numbers yet, just trying to understand the market.

Appreciate any insight :folded_hands:

Learn how to use the below first…or put your own spreadsheet together, etc.

Also look at what brokers are offering to get a sense of what to expect.

The only money I’d consider paying up front is from fees due at signing and first month. Don’t put a down payment for cap cost reduction.

Expect payments to be around $1250-1400 I believe a month. The problem is the best programs for these cars are 48 month leases.

Appreciate the insight, this is really helpful. I’m actually open to 48-month leases as well. My target is around $5k down and ~$1,500/month before tax — does that seem realistic for a GLE63 these days?

open to 48-month leases as well

Probably could find something around there, especially since the GLE’s are getting refreshed in 2027.

Click on Marketplace

That makes sense, appreciate the insight.

I’m actually flexible on timing — could move in May, but also fine waiting until Oct/Nov if the deals get better with the 2027 refresh.

Do you typically see the best pricing closer to year-end in cases like this?

Following…