Glad I found Leasehackr...... BUT

OK so I just tried the great search feature and searched for MSDS
https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=msds
Please tell me where any information is valuable for the purpose of understanding what an MSDS really is

I actually find it really funny, that people are making comments on the easiest things that can be fixed. Or making excuses for people.

Making a FAQ (oh wait there is already an FAQ)
Adding something to that for ignorant people like myself

Making excuses for Brokers not responding to messages

Telling me to go outside of LH for information (this should be a ONE STOP SHOP).

I think this is the most important part of the post, not the semantics about what an MSD or DAS

This too

1 Like

I guess you really can not read.
he told me to use the search feature in LH
my question was to show me in THOSE results of anything of value.

SMH

1 Like

Maybe that’s Facebook’s goal. I don’t think anyone here is perturbed by the idea that someone might open up a concurrent browser window to google a term.

If the gist of your complaint about the site is that you had to google something, then you’ve missed the point which is to make people as self-reliant as possible.

5 Likes

Says who? You have been on this site for 5 minutes and you are telling everyone what it should be. There are many things not available on this site. This site is intended to teach people how to fish not spoon feed them fish.

5 Likes

I guess you cannot read because I was specifically responding to your question “Please tell me where any information is valuable for the purpose of understanding what an MSDS really is”.

Good luck getting any help with your piss poor attitude.

2 Likes

This thread is getting locked up soon…

13 Likes

Maybe the people who actually run this site? They are the ones who make money from the brokers. In the end this site has to fund itself and it only funds itself if people actually buy from the brokers, and then in turn the Brokers keep paying the monthly fee. I am not sure if this site actually makes money, but in the end (from what I see) the brokers pay to keep it up and running

I bet that if I would have just went ahead and made a FAQ and filled in some of the Acronymns myself I would have been applauded.

He @sgroi135 thanks for being a site member. You are not a Leasehackr customer. You are a leasehackr user, this is an informational forum where people help people and for those that wish, there are brokers and dealers on the site that streamline things for some users. You can be customers for them but that is like any customer experience, if you don’t like it use a different one or none at all. You’re going to have to spend some time learning on the site and flipping through hours of read material to get some of your answers, we can all help connect the dots for questions you can’t answer. I promise the information here on the forum will take a career in the car business and more to identify if you did it on your own.

Try creating a mock-deal for yourself and compare it to other similar deals of the same car.

6 Likes

LOL I know where to get the information and that is actually how I found it. Reading in context must be new to you.

OP should be issued a full refund.

:bat:

5 Likes

You are a piece of work. You come to this site for help, you make many assumptions that are 100% wrong. You then insult the people that point out to you that you are wrong while completely ignoring that fact. If you would consider for a moment that your assumptions are wrong rather than doubling down on them there are a lot fo things about this site that you don’t understand that would start to make sense.

1 Like

I am not sure where I said that I was a customer of LH. I understand that I am a customer of the broker/dealer. But I still don’t understand where anyone can say that having more information at the fingertips of a person is not better.

Looking at my original comment, there was a suggestion for a FAQ with some terms,
then i got into recommendations and comments for BROKERS to get and keep a customer.

Yet I am getting torn apart for not using google, when the LH forums are meant to help people that are members?

Weird.

This is really a question. What assumptions did I make that are 100% wrong?

Can we shut this down? It’s a lame thread.

4 Likes

You’re not always going to find the answer from an original source. Need to do research here and elsewhere to get your answers. This is a forum, not a one stop shop for everything that “you” want. It was a nice suggestion and someone posted a link to what you’re referring to in this thread.

That leasehacker is a one stop shop designed to keep people on the site as long as possible and that they profit from their users by doing so. You fundamentally misunderstand the purpose of the site, thus there are many things that make no sense to you. This site is not Facebook or any other add driven site where the main purpose is to get clicks and keep people here as long as possible. It is a free service meant to help everyone. They only just recently started charging a nominal fee to brokers to post. The service is 100% free to users and we aren’t their customers. This is a crowd sourced site where many people help each other.

3 Likes

Off course it’s better to have more readily available information. Crowd sourcing however isn’t going to provide a streamlined process, the data has to be normalized and presented efficiently or it can be put in posts like these which works out better for a crowd sourced site, it isn’t always going to be the most convenient but it is the most organically updated. All this information streamlined would cost hundreds/thousands of human work hours and lot’s of money for developers as well as licensing auto data from data brokers that would cost thousands. If you take all brokers/dealers and multiply that number by their monthly fee the revenue doesn’t account for that.

Will LH get better over time? Yes as it has for the past 4 years but it won’t be the Netflix for car deals and information.

4 Likes