Glad I found Leasehackr...... BUT

Yes I am going to go back and make a correction

Not true. Some say to text or email

1 Like

None of the brokers I was in contact with had that option. I can only comment on the brokers I dealt with.

no one should be taking any offense to any of this. It is constructive criticism. Alex, I didn’t deal with you, so I do not know how you deal with your customers.

I do not want to call out the brokers I dealt with in public. Because my dealing with them may be different than others.

Just wanted to make some points that I saw that could make this entire process better than it is.

I don’t know that a person who literally doesn’t know MSD from DAS is in a position to offer process improvements on hacking leases.

:bat:

3 Likes

There is that page that you pointed out, but there is also

Which is on the FORUM.

why not have a FAQ in there:
COMMON Terms used in leasing:
DAS: Due at signing
MSDS Multiple Security Deposits
HACKR;
Broker:
and so on

Much of this info is available here, and shouldn’t need to be spelled out for every new member that joins. As @BoardWalkNJ mentioned google is your friend, so is the search function of this forum.

2 Likes

I do know what it is now, because I researched it.
If you realize I am just making points of stuff that I saw as an ignorant customer. That could make this better.

I am sure that if you were in a process that was new to you, that after you figured something out, you said “wow only if they did this I would not have had to GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, and leave the LH website” to find the answer.

I am truly shocked. I really don’t know how to reply. When I first came to the site I was looking for the information about the acronyms, I went to the FAQ assuming that it would be there (because well that would be the place it would be as a frequent question for people who don’t know. WHY WOULD I GOTO the offramp section of the site to find this info?

like other people have said on this thread. there is a search function within the leasehackr platform. you can use that

1 Like

Where does it say I am a broker with customers? Nowhere. It rather clearly says that I am a trusted hackr.

I realize that information is not spoonfed to me 24/7 and that I need to put some legwork in to be able to fully comprehend everything. It happened here when I was new to leasing, with a timeshare, credit card churning, etc.

The acronyms are not unique to this site. While they may be helpful to have in the leasing 101 faq, it isn’t unreasonable to have to go elsewhere to find generic acronyms.

Why would anyone want anyone to go ELSEWHERE, this is my specific point! The point is to keep people on THIS site and not make them go elsewhere.

My previous answer to this

1 Like

OK so I just tried the great search feature and searched for MSDS
https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=msds
Please tell me where any information is valuable for the purpose of understanding what an MSDS really is

I actually find it really funny, that people are making comments on the easiest things that can be fixed. Or making excuses for people.

Making a FAQ (oh wait there is already an FAQ)
Adding something to that for ignorant people like myself

Making excuses for Brokers not responding to messages

Telling me to go outside of LH for information (this should be a ONE STOP SHOP).

I think this is the most important part of the post, not the semantics about what an MSD or DAS

This too

1 Like

I guess you really can not read.
he told me to use the search feature in LH
my question was to show me in THOSE results of anything of value.

SMH

1 Like

Maybe that’s Facebook’s goal. I don’t think anyone here is perturbed by the idea that someone might open up a concurrent browser window to google a term.

If the gist of your complaint about the site is that you had to google something, then you’ve missed the point which is to make people as self-reliant as possible.

5 Likes

Says who? You have been on this site for 5 minutes and you are telling everyone what it should be. There are many things not available on this site. This site is intended to teach people how to fish not spoon feed them fish.

5 Likes