Ghibli $1025/mo 36/12

Dude you overestimate your farts.

Why stop at $500, maybe even $400?

1 Like

The magic number for Ghibli 3 years ago was actually 488

1 Like

And the trunk is so small it can’t even hold 2 farts …

1 Like

Not your best work. Go back to the Ioniq stuff.

1 Like

Anyone leased a Ghibli?

Really love to hear about deals on Ghibli and ownership experiences.

I mentioned my friends’ Ghibli upthread.

That aside, they decided to move from San Diego to Palm Springs, and one day as they prepared to move they had a momentary bout of panic… because they realized that they hadn’t checked to see if there was a Maserati dealer in Palm Springs.

The car spent so much time in the shop for warranty work in San Diego that they would have sold the car a steep loss or canceled the move, because not having a dealer nearby to constantly fix it would made having one impossible.

1 Like

There’s a dealer on the forum doing great deals on the Audi Q8.

Which dealer?

Nobody has ever leased one. Ever

4 Likes

His name is Sam he has a vague thread for October Audi deals on the marketplace section

You can do about ~750 mo including tax on a base $77K Ghibli, about $2500.00 DAS.
Maserati doesnt lease well, but two bigger leasing jokes are, Porsche and Mercedes.

A 73K E53AMG which had badges falling off of it when I test drove it, was asking $1100.00 month. The Ghibli felt, drove and sounded better than the E53.

You should look at a BMW M550.

All of the hate on the ghibli makes sense though. Its running an old school V6 which gets terrible gas mileage. The car is terribly slow for the money and the “maserati” name and looking and feeling like a chrysler, when its the cheapest the brand has to offer, tops it off.

These seem at odds with one another.

Although I agree with you on the fact that Mercedes, especially AMGs lease TERRIBLY, I would definitely not say that E53 looks/sounds/drives worse than Ghibli, lol.

I probably just had a bad drive with the E53. I think I was already peeved at the build quality and for some reason it did not seem as quick of a car as it does on paper. Driving the Ghibli after, I felt a more aligned luxury car, which this segment is aiming for. Maybe one off though. Was not impressed at any aspect of it, the drive, the badges falling off or the stupid lease money factor. I think I could accept it if I felt the wow factor driving it, which im sure the E63 delivers on.

Which makes me realize, the E43 was very short lived, I think the E53 will be as well.

I don’t like any AMGs below 63 as well. Not sure why they won’t make a E63S Coupe. That would be a big hit for them I am sure.

Hello

For $1,000 plus, you can get a qp over a ghibli. On my second lease for a qp and absolutely love the car. Ghibli can be had for <$700. Dealer prices vary a lot, so shop around.

Dont get the maserati hate on this thread, but sort of do.

Don’t get me wrong, maseratis are really good cars, but:
Ghibli is literally a chrysler w a really good exhaust and italian looks
QP is like 10-year-old platform, but still a really sexy looking car.

Youre forgetting having a “Ferrari-built V6 engine”

All the maintenance of a Ferrari without the performance…

4 Likes

Maserati Ghibli lease owner here. 2017 SQ4 (85k MSRP, $661/mo.) I have been leasing a new car every three years forever. This is the best car lease I have ever had. Beautiful car, inside and out. The first night I took my wife out to dinner in it to a restaurant in Newport Beach on Pacific Coast Highway and the valet parked my car out front. (If you know the area, you know that is an impressive feat.) It has an exhaust note that has been scientifically determined to make women sexual aroused. I am 2.5 years into the 3 year lease and I have had zero problems. It was in for two scheduled maintenances, one software update, and a break job. That was the only downside I can report. Those big sexy red Brembo brakes needed four pads and two rotors after less than 20k miles.

Deals are not as good nowadays, but the Ghibli is still a relative lease bargain. Here are some advertised prices from the most aggressive dealer, Anaheim Hills:

I see that this thread has already been infested by the same anti-Maserati trolls that bash the brand in every single thread that the brand is mentioned. Sad really.

By the way,
Maserati (Dart) switch gear:

MB CLS switch gear:

Audi S7 switch gear:

BMW 650i switch gear:

window goes up, window goes down, BFD. Get over it.

7 Likes