Georgia Leasing

I’m new to leasing and this forum. I appreciate the amount of info here. So I’ve looked at a wide range of vehicles the last two days (Tacoma, 530e, 330e, Ram Laramie, A4, A6) and none of them come remotely close to 1%. The A4 is the closest with a 625 payment on a $48kish car. The finance manager at Audi pretty much told me that he’s never seen a 1% deal in 30 years. Is this typical down here or am I completely missing something? This is in the Augusta and Atlanta area. I have negative equity on my Passat and I’m trying to find a competive lease that I can add my negative too. I appreciate the help!

Try getting an offer from Caravan and Vroom and see if maybe you don’t have negative equity. Not sure you can get to 1% if you have negative.

I asked them to do the deal without the negative and they still weren’t that close. Somewhat frustrating. I think it was 1.4% was the best I saw. Maybe it’s just the market here?

try a broker

1 Like

Try BMW of Gwinnett Place. Im a Florida resident so I avoided Georgia TAVT on demo vehicles.

Here’s the largest discounted 330e: https://www.bmwofgwinnettplace.com/detail-2018-bmw-3_series-330e_iperformance_plug~in_hybrid-used-17923778.html

Here’s the largest discounted 530e: https://www.bmwofgwinnettplace.com/detail-2018-bmw-5_series-530e_iperformance_plug~in_hybrid-used-certified-17873668.html

Salesman contact info: Adam Starkey

AStarkey@penskeautomotive.com

They’ll give you the buy rate MF .00182 if you ask for it.

[quote=“patel1283, post:5, topic:89594”] Videoder Tubemate
[/quote]

I asked them to do the deal with out the terrible and that they nonetheless weren’t that near. fairly frustrating. I assume it become 1.four% became the excellent I saw. maybe it’s just the market right here?

[quote=“patel1283, post:5, topic:89594”] Snaptube
Annual Mileage:10,000 They haven’t included conquest which would bring the payment down to $513 (w/o tax). I still haven’t shown up in person. I kind of want to knock another 1K off the selling price and bring it to $500 w/ taxes. Wh…
[/quote]

Annual Mileage:10,000 They haven’t included conquest which would bring the payment down to $513 (w/o tax). I still haven’t shown up in person. I kind of want to knock another 1K off the selling price and bring it to $500 w/ taxes. Wh…

It takes a lot of effort here in GA, but I was able to negotiate 0.85% leases (0 DAS) on a Volvo S90 T6 Inscription and a VW Tiguan SE this year.

There are very few, but you need to find the dealers around town willing to play ball.

I had best luck with dealers just outside Atlanta (Marietta, Kennesaw, Duluth, Stone Mountain), because it seems they know they need to be more aggressive to make people drive there.

Thanks for the info!

Any specific dealers you would suggest going to around ATL? I just got an offer for $990 on a Buick Regal… I literally laughed out loud at the dealership.