GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

@GeorgeCSL
PM’ed

@Iceberg

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, I look forward to doing so again.

I’m caught up with all my PMs now. Sorry for the delays across the board.

There are many, many of you and just one of me. If you did not receive a reply from me for any reason, please send me another PM.

I appreciate all of the business all of you bring my way, I am doing my best to help out as much as possible.

Just a quick heads up, I am going on vacation for a couple of days. I will be back 11/12/18.

You’re not allowed to go on vacation. GIVE US DEALS!!!

Kidding, great work George. I’m sure I’ll reach out to you when I’m 100% ready to make a deal happen. Enjoy your vacation!

Haha!

Sounds good Lejjvi, I look forward to it. Thank you very much.

Are you able to work numbers on Cadillac’s? If so how does November look ?

PMed you regarding a Q50 Lease.

1 Like

Hi George! I’m interested in VW GTI and was hoping that you could help. I don’t see you listing VWs here, but I’m not sure if that’s because you don’t do them or there’s no demand. Either way, would love to work with you if you can do something with VW. Thanks!

Hi George! I’m interested in 2018 Audi A5 sportback.
Let me know what you can do for me when you get back from your vacation!
Cheers,
Ken

Hi George! I sent a message to you, but I did not get a response yet.
I am looking for 2 cars with lowest payment with X1, X2, 320, or Audi A4. (loaners are preferred for lower payment)

I guess you are on the vacation. Please when you come back, contact me.

Thanks!

Hey George please send me your number. Interested in a X1. thanks

Hi George, i am from Norcal and interested in convertibles, just gor out of a BMW lease as well. Could you please pm me your information to proceed? Thanks

Hello Hackrs,

It has recently come to my attention that there are some brokers on here pretending to work for me and messaging those of you who leave messages on this post.

Now I have no problem with people shopping and competing with my numbers, that is the point of this forum.

I just want it to be very clearly known that I do not have anyone working under me or helping me. I just want to make sure I’m not being misrepresented.

Thank you all.

@michael, @littleviolette

Probably people that leave emails. Leaving your email opens up a whole can of worms and exposes you to fraud

1 Like

George is the greatest. I wasn’t able to help my sister get a new car after her previous unexpectedly died since I was across the country so I solicited George’s help and he was incredible. He walked her through everything and met her at the airport with her new car and 15 minutes of paperwork. Saved us both hours and hours of work, not to mention thousands of dollars over the length of the lease. I know she changed her mind a few times but George was very patient and professional. My father in law who is a lifelong Infiniti owner thought he got a killer deal on his last lease due to loyalty and going to the same dealer for his last 4 cars, but he couldn’t believe how much better Georges deal was. HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with this man.

1 Like

Thank you very much Cubs.

It was a pleasure working with you, I look forward to doing so again in the future!

1 Like

George what is the best way to reach you.
I am interested.
thanks

srr

Hi there, I’m looking to lease a Q7, base model possibly 2.0
My budget is very limited. What is the best rate I can get?

I’m looking for an Audi Q7 3.0 Prestige or BMW X5. Please let me know if you have that available.